Progressive Digital Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.7

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The process was easy. Did a phone screening and then went for an in person interview. It was a very laid back 45 minute interview. Their philosophy is to get a feel for a person and then give the person a chance at the job (if they think the person would be a good fit). At the end of the day, they understand that they really won't know how well a person will do until they get into the job and start trying.

Interview Questions

• Tells us about your past sales experiences? We will then tell you how this experience is different.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was some negotiation involved, via email. You can definitely negotiate for the high end of the salary range they give you, but it will be tough to get more than what they say is the high end base salary.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media in July 2017.

Interview

First round -jam
    In jam they asked about child labour and education system in India as jam topics.
    Second round - written
    Finance,essay writing,logical reasoning, aptitude, English.
    Third round - technical
    Fourth round - technical and hr

Interview Questions

• what is primary data and secondary data?
      what is the difference between Pvt company and public company?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process will be good & completely based on analysis & employee thinking.
    Once you complete all the rounds they will tell as one more round hr but no response from them after so many days also.
    Very irresponsive & irresponsible hr.

Interview Questions

• you have 5 lts of jug & 3lts of jug. & unlimited water supply. full the either of the jug with 4 lts of water   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I had four rounds of interview. The first round is a written test comprising of english, quantitative techniques and excel. Then after screening the next round is face to face interview with project manager and once that is done the next round is interview with the practice head and last round is an online test based on market research.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions were asked like "About Me" and Work experience related.   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

the interview process is very long and is time consuming.
    the first round is essay writing
    the results are declared after 4hrs
    the next two rounds are technical rounds
    it was very late by the time interview was complete

Media Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview, was called and asked a series of questions about myself and what I studied and why I am not pursuing a different career path.
    Called in for a face to face. Was taken to a room where I was asked a series of questions by the manager who then left the room after showing me a media pack to look through. Then a call after to discuss and try to convince the client to join the platform. Left in the room for a mini presentation

Interview Questions

• Why do I think I would be qualified for this role.
      It is a tought role, will I be able to do it?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Was contacted by recruitment manager. Had 2 stages. Phone interview and personal interview. Hiring took around 2-3 weeks. went through past experiences, skills, revenue. A lot of time was dedicated to discuss the role what is general daily work process works. Was very friendly and straghtforward

Interview Questions

• What is one skill I would like to improve. Assess my weakest point   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

First round was written test. It contains aptitude, excel, antonyms synonyms, comprehension passage, logical questions and essay writing.

If we get selected in the first round, then second round is technical. Panel consisting of two members has taken the technical round.

Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

it is a walkin .the process started at 10am and ended evening. there are 3 rounds
    1st is written test based on word,excel,aptitude,english,reasoning
    2nd is technical round
    3rd is hr round
    but both second and third rounds are almost same.
    they dont give you result if you got rejected

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressive Digital Media (London, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

2 stages-
    1st- Telephone interview with their HR staff
    2nd- Assessment day
    On the assessment day - Group work, Activity task-Skills review via phone followed by 2 final interviews with Sales Managers.

Interview Questions

• what motivates you? If you were hired, what would you do in your first month?   Answer Question