Find jobs for Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Progressive Insurance Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 2,404.0 interviews

Other13%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in Aug 2021

Interview

A few days after I applied I received an email to complete a video interview that will be recorded. I believe they asked around 8 questions. You must answer them in the STAR format. I spent many hours preparing possible scenarios for questions I thought they would ask. I found a good YouTube video of the interview questions. They were not exactly the questions, but a lot of them were very similar. I felt I did a good job on this portion. Several days after I completed that I received a call from a recruiter to set up a live video interview with two managers. That interview took one hour and I felt I was prepared and did an excellent job. I felt I hit it off with the managers and they were very nice. They informed me that they had a few more interviews to do and they were hiring more than one person for this injury claims position. They told me that a recruiter would call me by the end of the following week with a decision. I did send a thank you email to the manager as well. The end of the next week came around and no call and no email. I happened to log back in to my progressive career profile and noticed it was marked as "not selected" on the job posting. This was very unprofessional how they handled this considering they told me I would get a call. They also had been very good about sending me emails on the process up until that point, but not even an email was sent that I was not selected. It would have been professional to at least receive an email that I was not selected and why. They emailed me a feedback email on the application and interview process and I let them know of how it was handled and that it was not professional and disappointing.

Interview Questions
  • Please introduce yourself, tell us why you're interested in joining the Progressive team, and briefly describe your work history, including reasons for leaving each position.
    Answer Question
3 people found this interview helpful

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in Jul 2021

Interview

Initial video interview where you record answers to pre-recorded video questions, after you will schedule an interview with a manager over video. This is for experienced new hires who have multiple years of working with injury auto claims.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to complete several tasks by a specific due date.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Progressive Insurance

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

3d

works at

EY

Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? DM me if so! Cisco Hilton Rocket Mortgage, LLC Intel Corporation Hyatt Hotels Corporation Intuit Northwell Health Inc. Edward Jones Bank of America Red Hat Experian Progressive Insurance Geico Atlassian Zillow Inc Fast Enterprises LLC Regeneron T-Mobile Fidelity Investments Splunk genentech AbbVie Citrix Workiva Orrick IBM World Wide Technology Scripps Health ServiceNow Robert Half L3Harris Technologies, Inc. HP Mastercard Visa USAA

9 Comments