KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Progressive Insurance Call Center Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 37 of over 2,406.0 interviews

Recruiter6%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance

Interview

The interview process was very long and thorough. I applied online February 20th . Received a email to do an online assessment test a few days later. Two days after I took the test I found out I passed and was to set up a phone interview. I scheduled the phone interview a week later so I could study for it. The phone interview lasted a hour. It was a very calm and enjoyable interview. The recruiter was very nice and casual and we spent a lot of time laughing and joking around. She asked me a few basic questions about my employment and education then went on to ask three STAR format questions. Give Very detailed answers and you will be fine. On the phone call I was told I did well and was moving on to do a background check. The next day I completed the background check and had a call to set up a in person interview a week later. The in person interview went just as well. I was greeted and was taken on a tour of the building then headed up to do the interview. The recruiter was a very nice lady , casual and laid back, laughed a lot. SHOW YOUR PERSONALITY!!! Make sure you give detailed answers and ask questions. I found out a week later I did well on the interview and they would be contacting me two weeks after the background check was complete. Two weeks later to the day I got a call from a recruiter offering me the job. Overall the interview process was very easy.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to adapt and work with someone different from yourself
    Answer Question
11 people found this interview helpful

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in Jan 2017

Interview

Application I’ve applied on line for the call center position. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Riverview, FL). Interview It's one of the most intense processes. There is an online exam and then a phone interview. After that there are two in person interviews. Plus you’ll get the chance to have a tour of the office meet and sit with a current rep in the company to see what you’ll be doing. It took a few weeks to go through the whole process but, it’s worth it! Process Steps: Applied 11/21/2016 Assessment: 11/22/2016 Assessment Results: 11/23/2016 Phone Interview: 12/1/2016 Background Results: 12/02/2016 Face To Face Interview: 01/05/2017 Job Offer: 01/11/2017

Interview Questions
  • • The interviewers believe in the STAR method so they will ask you different things like "Tell me about a time you went above and beyond your job duties." • "Tell me about a time when you had to make a critical decision on your own?"
8 people found this interview helpful