Progressive Insurance Claims Generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Progressive Insurance Claims Generalist Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

1-Applied online
2-Received email with assessment
3-Passed assessment
4-Phone interview
5-Background check
6-Phone interview
After phone interview recruiter said I should get an email within 48hrs letting me know whether or not I'm moving forward to face-to-face. She said she still had a couple more candidates to interview and then they would decide who's moving forward to face-to-face.
Waiting to hear back now...

Interview Questions

• About 3-4 STAR format questions
    -How do you keep organized
    -Tell me about a difficult situation and how you fixed it   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Progressive Insurance

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Peoria, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied July 20, 2016
    Received request to take online assessment on July 22.
    Email on July 24,2016 stating I passed and was moving on in the process.
    Phone interview requested on July 25, 2016
    Conducted phone interview on July 28,2016, (26 minutes total phone time) was told they would like to do background check and schedule face to face interview.
    Submitted info for Background check and that is where I am...

I will update when I have an outcome to report.

Interview Questions

• Even though we may try our best to help a customer, sometimes they are still not satisfied- name a time when you had to help a dissatisfied customer.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to adhere to strict policies and procedures to help a customer.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you were a part of a negotiation.   Answer Question

Claims Generalist Interview

Application

I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in June 2013.

Interview

The phone interview is too scripted and does not seem to show much about the candidates. They expect you to answer the questions in a specific way, even when she got the point of what I was saying. Did not like this interview process at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific situation......(have to say "this customer")?   1 Answer

Claims Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in June 2012.

Interview

At the end of my phone interview the recruiter already wanted to set up an on-site interview. She was extremely helpful and we emailed back and forth a few times regarding a few questions I had. I went about a week later and the interview was so-so. The interviewer seemed disheveled and unorganized and asked a lot of off topic questions. He said I would hear from them either way and that it could take up to 2 weeks. At the end of the 2 weeks I had heard nothing, so I called and left a message with the person I interviewed with just asking to hear back but never did get a return call.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you felt that your work was unfairly judged by your supervisor   Answer Question