KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Progressive Insurance Claims Generalist Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 2.4K interviews

Other11%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in Apr 2021

Interview

The process went like this; first I applied and sent my resume. I was then contacted to complete an assessment online. After that, the next step was a video interview consisting of 5-8 questions. Most questions were about customer service experience. After that I had a Zoom interview with a supervisor. I was contacted within 2 business days with an offer, from there I had to pass background screening. The whole process took less than a month.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time when you had to make a difficult decision at work
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Los Angeles, CA) in Dec 2017

Interview

The application process was as expected. After applying I was required to take two online assessments. After completing the assessments I was scheduled for a phone interview. The woman who interviewed me was very abrasive. I have never left an interview feeling so negative. It wasn’t the questions that caused a negative experience, it was the interviewer. After speaking with her for almost an hour, I didn’t expect the follow up interview. I was actually relieved to have the rejection email. I would never want to work for a company that has a recruiter like the one I encountered. I literally want nothing to do with Progressive or their products because of this.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Progressive Insurance