KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Progressive Insurance Claims Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 2,408.0 interviews

Other11%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Progressive Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Progressive Insurance

Interview

Lengthy. The person whom interviewed was nice however his work from home office was a total mess. I was told about two positions accepted the opportunity to both only to be told I wasn’t selected. I called and emailed the recruiter as it said I could only to get a response. Very very disappointing. I worked for Progressive in the past have years of insurance experience in sales customer service and being blended the only reason I left last time was of no fault of mine but I was taken out for medical reasons and was out on long term disability once I was cleared to work I reapplied just to be denied. Again disappointed to be honest.

Interview Questions
  • Why did I choose progressive
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in Mar 2022

Interview

The recorded interview questions are your typical cookie-cutter behavioral questions interview questions. When they send you a rejection email and you ask for feedback the recruiter sends another cookie-cutter email.

Interview Questions
  • What specific steps do you take to effectively prioritize your tasks and ensure all aspects of the tasks or project are executed accurately? Tell me about a time this approach ensured your work stayed organized.
Be the first to find this interview helpful