KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Progressive Insurance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 292 of over 2,404.0 interviews

Recruiter4%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Progressive Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in Feb 2021

Interview

Progressive doesn't actually interview. They send you through a program called HireVue so they never actually interview you. The result? Your answers are automatically scored and you never talk to a real person. I hate that this company does this. Hopefully this review makes them reconsider their processes.

Interview Questions
  • Here's the questions from the HireVue system: Practice Questions: "Explain why your background and experience would be a good fit for this job.", "Tell us what has been your best work achievement to this point in your career. What made this achievement important?", "Describe a difficult task you were faced with and how you addressed it." Real Questions: (8 of them) -"At Progressive, culture, core values, and commitment to diversity and inclusion redefine everything you might think about corporate environments. We're a Fortune 100 company with forward-thinking approaches, state-of-the-art technology, and endless opportunities to risk, learn and grow. Please tell us why you're interested in joining the Progressive team, and briefly describe your work history, including reasons for leaving each position." -"Of all the positions you worked in the last 5 years, what position did you like most and why? What position did you like least and why?" -"Describe a time when you solved a problem for someone in a way that exceeded their expectations. Please describe the situation, how you responded, and the results. How did you know what would exceed their expectations?" -"Tell me about a time when you struggled with or were overwhelmed by a new or difficult challenge at work or school. Please describe the situation, your actions, and the results. How were you able to remain accountable for your work during that stressful time?" -"Tell us about a time you received difficult or constructive feedback from a supervisor or educator. Describe the situation, how you responded, and the results. What did you do with the feedback?" -"Tell me about a situation when you had to adapt to a substantial change you encountered while working on an assignment at school or work. Please describe the situation, how you adapted to the change, and the results." -"Tell me about a situation in which you needed to make an important decision quickly, but were faced with conflicting information from multiple sources. Please describe the situation, your actions, and the results of your final decision." -"Tell me about a time when a customer or individual told you no at first and you were able to convince him or her to say yes. Give a detailed explanation of the process you used to persuade the customer."
    1 Answer
209 people found this interview helpful

Progressive Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Progressive Insurance

Interview

Have to take assessment, if pass one way video interview with hireview behavioral questions (star format), then a phone interview, conditional offer contingent upon background check , passed background and contingency removed (2 weeks total)

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Progressive Insurance

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

3d

works at

EY

Could anyone refer me to any of these companies? DM me if so! Cisco Hilton Rocket Mortgage, LLC Intel Corporation Hyatt Hotels Corporation Intuit Northwell Health Inc. Edward Jones Bank of America Red Hat Experian Progressive Insurance Geico Atlassian Zillow Inc Fast Enterprises LLC Regeneron T-Mobile Fidelity Investments Splunk genentech AbbVie Citrix Workiva Orrick IBM World Wide Technology Scripps Health ServiceNow Robert Half L3Harris Technologies, Inc. HP Mastercard Visa USAA

9 Comments