Progressive Insurance Help Desk Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance (Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

I felt as though Progressive was a little slow with their methods on getting through the interview process. When I originally applied they closed the offer for the position that was open, then reopened it again so I had to reapply through a different agency. Afterwards, I had to take the online personality test and then if you pass that they will request a phone interview for you a few days later. After the phone interview it took a week for them to get back to the agency and request an interview a few days after that. The people seemed to be laid back and the interviewer will ask you difficult questions. My interpretation is that they were in search of someone with in the field experience rather than just a college graduate and a certification.

Interview Questions

• What were a few of the computer problems you had to work through in your experience back in 2009? How did you fix the problem? How would you rate the difficulty of the problem?   Answer Question