Progressive Insurance Medical Adjuster Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Progressive Insurance Medical Adjuster Trainee Interview Questions

Medical Adjuster Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance.

Interview

I applied online for a Medical Adjuster Trainee, three to four weeks later received an email asking me to take an online assessment. Assessment contained some basic logic/math skills, but appeared to mainly focus on personal approaches to work issues and an individual's work style preference.
After completing the online portion, I received an email stating I didn't match what they were looking for. While I understand there is likely a fairly sophisticated matrix that allows them to make hiring decisions based on multiple choice questions, I do feel it would serve them well to offer individuals who did not make the cut an opportunity to write a personal essay explaining their ability to do the job, or some other second step, as I am confident I would have been a real asset for them (realize that sounds terribly cocky, but I'm basing it on feedback I've received from every boss I've had).

Interview Questions

• A lot of theoretical situations where you were asked to provide how you would handle the situation (somewhat difficult given there is no background regarding type of company at which this theoretical is taking place)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Progressive Insurance

Medical Adjuster Trainee Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Progressive Insurance in April 2012.

Interview

Did IQ/personality test and then a phone interview in January 2012. I was then scheduled for a f2f interview but did not get an offer. The recruiter told me they really liked me but just didn't think I was a fit for that particular position. I applied again in April and a different recruiter called saying I came highly recommended and all I had to do was the f2f interview with the hiring manager. I interviewed on a Friday and received and offer on the following Tuesday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't have to negotiate because I was already familiar with what they were offering. What they gave me was higher then the normal beginning salary and within my range. My advice would be to really prepare yourself for the behavioral (STAR) questions. Have answers ready.