Progressus Therapy Speech Pathologist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Progressus Therapy Speech Pathologist Interview Questions

2.0

Speech Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy in June 2010.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and asked questions pertaining to education, career goals, what types of disorders I am most familiar with and what age group I would like to work with (elementary, middle school,high school). Experience with swallowing and feeding therapy were also discussed.

She then asked about familiarity with the IEP process, and how comfortable I was working with teachers, both regular and special education. We discussed philosophies of education and discipline, and opportunities for professional development. We then talked a bit about the travel process and what is included in the salary, and how the current travel rate is calculated. I was asked about working in other areas of the country if nothing was available in my area.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Progressus Therapy

Speech Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy in December 2009.

Interview

interview was easy. discussed graduate school coursework, clinical experiences, and goals for employment.

Speech Pathologist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Progressus Therapy in March 2009.

Interview

The recruiters were super helpful in providing relevant information and support for future job opportunities. They were honest and let me know what my best options were with regards to what was available in the area I was looking to move. The interview was short and to the point, and I will consider a job with this company in my future.