Project Hope Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Project Hope

Director of Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Project Hope (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

Went led to believe I was interviewing for an open position and I was not. Went through 2 phone interviews, a written assignment and then face to face interview. Didn't hear anything for 30 days after following up.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer asked basic questions not in line with my experience. It was if he knew there wasn't a position available yet wasted my time, expense, and a day off from my job to go to DC.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roxbury, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Project Hope (Roxbury, MA) in July 2009.

Interview

Staff was friendly, had to interview with a panel. Overall a nerve wrecking experience yet with a friendly staff.

Interview Questions

• Do you remember a challenging moment with a family and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

limited negotiation because budget is tight. My advice to anyone who is considering an offer here is to be prepared to not get paid what you expect or to take a pay cut from your last job.