Project Leadership Associates Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Project Leadership Associates Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Project Leadership Associates

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Project Leadership Associates in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter. 3 weeks later he asked for a skype meeting with the hiring manager. We scheduled the meeting for the following morning. I took time off work for this meeting. The hiring manager did not show. A phone call and an email went unresponded to by the recruiter.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Project Leadership Associates.

Interview

Interview screen with internal recruiter. Phone screen with hiring manager. Panel interview with three people. First two were about 30 minutes. The onsite was done all in one shot and was about a two and a half hour process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick. They met my asking salary.

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Project Leadership Associates.

Interview

First interviewed with director then had tech screen - both on the phone. Was then passed to another director via phone interview. After all the runaround I was finally asked to do in-person interview. Many of my interview questions were not related to the job description. The whole process was very slow and inefficient.

Interview Questions

• Explain your experience with NetApp.   1 Answer

Was a low-ball offer and complete waste of my time. No wonder this company is going down the toilet. Apparently they don't realize they aren't the top dog anymore. Don't bother with these clowns.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Project Leadership Associates (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

Worked with a temp agency and got a phone interview. Basic question was, "What do you believe is a consultant." After the phone interview I was asked for a face to face interview. There I met with a different person and was asked several questions. After answering I got a tour of the office and met with key staff members. Afterwards I was seen out. After a week and a half of waiting I received a call back with an offer, and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• Favorite sport and what position would I play in this sport.   Answer Question

Help Desk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Project Leadership Associates (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

A recruiter set me up with a phone interview with Project Leadership Associates. This lasted 30 minutes with the hiring manager. The following week a face to face interview was scheduled. I met the hiring manager in the office for about 1 hour. A couple of days later, the position was pulled, and I did not get any feedback from the recruiter. Waste of time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a struggle you had at your current job and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Project Leadership Associates (Chicago, IL) in August 2010.

Interview

An initial phone call to set up a couple of phone calls, one to screen the applicant at a high level and a follow-up technical interview. The technical interview process was fairly intense, but a two-way conversation rather than simply question and answer. It's not about right/wrong answers, but whether or not one understands the concepts being questioned. Once past the technical interview, a series of in-person interviews take place (3-4 different people) to provide management a chance to meet the applicant, and provide the applicant an opportunity to ask questions about the company. I found management willing to provide pros and cons about the company, and not water down their responses. PLA wants people that want to be there, and are willing to work hard to help the company succeed.

Interview Questions

• What steps do you take to fail a site back to primary in a CCR cluster in Exchange 2007?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Management will tell you what's realistic - it's not in their best interest to low ball early and try and make up for it later. They want their employees to be satisfied up front with their offer and not feel like they will need to renegotiate after some initial probationary period.