Projectline Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

3.2

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Projectline Services (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email the day I applied on LinkedIn.
    This was followed by 2 phone interviews with Projectline personnel.
    Once the Projectline employees decided I would be a good fit for their client, I was set up on a group interview with 3 people from the client I would be working for.
    After the group interview, an offer was made by Projectline, and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel working in a team environment?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about working for a technology company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my start date, to best accommodate my existing schedule. I was otherwise satisfied with the offer, and didn't feel the need to negotiate.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Projectline Services in October 2015.

Interview

I found the job listing shared on a friend's social media. I emailed the recruiter and was contacted within 48 hours. We had initial conversation in email, then a phone interview within 72 hours. This position was remote, all interviews were conducted via phone and internet. Once approved by the recruiter, interviews were set up with the vendor. The entire process was very painless.

Interview Questions

• This was a 18 months ago, I'm not sure what specific questions I was asked by Projectline.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Projectline Services in August 2015.

Interview

I actually interviewed with another managed service company before Projectline stepped in... The interview process went a little something like this over the course of a couple weeks...
    Phone interview with the person who held the position previously and then another with managed services company hiring manager. Then three separate in-person interviews with the client stakeholders, and then another two phone interviews with both supporting directors.

Interview Questions

• I strongly believe the most important part of any interview is at the end when the interviewer asks if you have any questions for them. ALWAYS have questions for them. One of the managers I interviewed with told me after I was hired that it was my question, "Is there anything that concerns you with my ability to perform this job successfully?", is what landed me the job in his eyes.   Answer Question

Cmp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Projectline Services (Seattle, WA).

Interview

First interview with hiring recruiter on the phone which was pretty easy. Then Three rounds of interviews on site including panels and individual. Questions were not complex. Just know the culture and mission statement and some yesler knowledge. Overall I was surprised there were no deep analysis questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Yesler and how it compares to Projectline?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes about 3k more than asking

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Projectline Services (Bellevue, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Projectline posted a position on a job board, which I applied to. About a day later they called me and discussed the role as well as others. They mentioned that they often are filling 8-10 roles at Microsoft and some other companies as well.

The recruiting team took time to schedule a call with me to discuss my skills, background and interests. I was impressed with how much thought was put into the questions, followups and responses.

For each role I was asked to submit a paragraph about my candidacy and tweak my resume. They were very open about the compensation of each, which I appreciated a lot.

A few days later I got a call that a new role had come up that needed to be filled quickly. I was brought in for an interview the next morning (less than 24 hours later) with the client, Microsoft.

Just 2 interviews - each just over 30 minutes in length. Later in the afternoon an offer was extended. I accepted. Very quick process, which meant a lot to my wife and I who were dealing with the agonizingly slow process of other companies (one of which was already 3 months into the process!).

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal role, team and company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary ranges vary by the role. I would discuss this prior to interviewing with the client.

Intern Interview

Interview

The first interview came over the phone. They asked standard questions, eventually questioning if you had worked on any recent projects that you would like to talk about. Company knowledge is essential as they are an up and coming company. You have to do some in depth research.

Senior Content & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Projectline Services (Seattle, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

Completed a phone interview with the recruiter, then 4 in person interviews on 2 separate days.

Interview Questions

• So, what were your past performance reviews like? What were the issues?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Projectline Services in May 2013.

Interview

It's hard to catch the attention of recruiters, but once you do, they will start to consider you for contract roles. I'd applied numerous times, and it took months to get the initial interview with the recruiter. Getting a contract role is more about being available at the "right" time when the "right" job comes up. I happened to be available when a client with a "giant software company" desperately needed an experienced marketing manager. Otherwise, I probably won't have become a Projectline contractor.

Interview Questions

• The difficult questions are asking by the client hiring managers, not Projectline. The latter simply wants to verify you're qualified for the role.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There's no negotiating as a contractor. There's a pay rate, which you can say "yes" or "no" to.

Campaign Desk Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Projectline Services (Bellevue, WA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was first interviewed on the phone by the HR manger. She emailed me 5 minutes before the interview and had to reschedule until the next day. The next day we interviewed for about 30 minutes. She asked me standard questions, basically walking through my resume then talked a bit about the company and position.

The second interview was in the office with the manager. It was about 1 hour and consisted of more questions about my resume, behavioral questions and random questions about what I like to do for fun.

If I would have made it through to the next round there would have been 2 back to back 1 hour panel interviews with members of the team. I was told that I did not get the position because they went with someone who already made it through the interview process. This was slightly frustrating because I had driven 3+ hours to get to the interview, mean while they already had someone they wanted to hire.

Advice: Take notes, ask questions, and have fun. Seems like a fun company to work for with very nice people.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a project due at the end of the day and you needed pieces from team members? How would you go about finishing it?   1 Answer

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Projectline Services (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a lot of passion for this company and always wanted to work with them. It was amazing that they selected me for an interview.

Initially they go through 4 processes:

1. Phone interview with the recruiter. (20-30 minutes)
    2. Phone interview with the main project's manager. (20-30 minutes)
    3. (If selected you get called for a face to face interview)
    4. You get called in once again for an interview with the client you'll be working with as well.
    5. If you are who they want they'll make you an offer.

My BIGGEST problem

It was really professional at first and very welcoming, the lady was inviting and generous. My interview went great, I almost thought I was going to be called onsite. but they haven't called me back, which I find frustrating and rude. Especially since I checked in for a follow up and no one replied since.

It's a shame that a company you had so much respect for, never calls you back to tell you that at least you're not best fit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation where you had a misstep or disagreement with a client you were organizing an event for and how did you resolve it or come to terms with it.   Answer Question
    • Describe why you are different from the rest of the interviews, what makes your skills and qualifications stand out?   Answer Question