Prologis Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prologis Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Prologis

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and spoke with a recruiter. Invited to meet two individuals at SF office. When I arrived was told one of the individuals would be via WebEx. Was lead to a hallway, given a laptop and told to conduct the WebEx sitting in a chair next to the Men's restroom. Very bizarre! No privacy. Men are walking in/out of the restroom. Toilets flushing. People were coming in and out of the hallway to exit into the street. Surreal experience. I suppose this is how they value their candidates. The second person interviewed me in the same location for 10min and was told to leave.
Drove a long distance into SF, fought epic traffic, paid for parking to interview via WebEx.

Why they didn't have me do this at home is beyond me. Worse candidate experience ever.

Prologis Response

Mar 20, 2018 – HR, Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are saddened to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. Prologis’ policy is to treat all potential and current employees with the utmost respect and dignity, and our team members come from... More

Other Interview Reviews for Prologis

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis (Reno, NV).

Interview

Submitted a resume, received a call, interviewed with 3 people at once

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

After applying for the position online, I received an e-mail and call from the recruiter within a day; after our call, the recruiter scheduled an interview for the following week and I received a follow up e-mail about 9 days after my one on one interview stating they had hired someone else. The overall process was very pleasant and I hope to have the opportunity to work for this company in the future.

Interview Questions