Prologis Interview Questions in Denver, CO | Glassdoor

Interviews at Prologis

2.5

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

After a phone interview with the hiring manager, I was brought in for a series of interviews, speaking with five people serially over a period of three hours.

Interview Questions

• How would you work with the development team to be sure that your own team was notified of upcoming software updates?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in January 2009.

Interview

Depending on what dept HR will make the initial contact. If you pass they will move you on to interview with the dept manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They meet industry standards

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO).

Interview

Applied online and received a call for an interview within 24 hours. Took a quiz over basic accounting concepts and excel skills. Interviewed with two groups of three staff members, was basically the same interview two times over the course of an hour. One person in each group did most of the talking, there weren't any unusual questions.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenging experience you had with a customer and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Mar 20, 2018 – HR, Talent Acquisition Specialist

We work hard to conduct positive interviews with candidates and appreciate you taking the time to write. Sincerely, Prologis Human Resources Department

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

I gave my resume to them on a school career fair, then they called my in about 2 or 3 weeks, ask me go in for an interview. the interview include two rounds, 3 people per round, asked my some basic behavior question, no technical question, basically went over my resume.

Leasing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO).

Interview

Was called by HR Manager and talked quickly about my experience and what I was looking for, set up interview for next day. Spoke with 4 people, 2 separate interviews. Asked "normal" interview questions, asked about my previous jobs, how I would fit in with the team. Received offer letter in 2nd interview

Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO).

Interview

Submitted my application and had a phone interview scheduled within a week. The morning of my phone interview, the hiring manger called and said someone else was going to do the interview for her. The stand in person clearly did not know much about the position and could not answer basic questions. I asked about the salary range for the position and she said 'I can't tell you that' and then proceeded to ask me what my salary was at my current job. At the end of the conversation, I asked when I should expect to hear more and she said 'next week.' Of course, I did not hear anything the next week so I checked in with no response. I received a rejection email TWO MONTHS after I submitted my application. It was disappointing to have been handed off for the phone interview to someone who did not seem to know much about the position and then not hear a word from them for two months. If they were still in the reviewing process, they could have at least sent out an update email saying the process was taking longer than expected.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? Very basic questions.   Answer Question

Aug 23, 2018 – HR, Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for taking time to write and share your feedback with us. Customer service and creating positive candidate experiences are very important to us and we are saddened to hear that your... More

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Hiring manager emailed me for a phone screen. After phone screen the HR person reached out for another phone screen, then cancelled and that was it. Sent many system emails for various things.

Interview Questions

• Very free form. Mostly asked to talk about yourself generally. Hiring manager talked 90% of the time.   1 Answer

Jun 21, 2017 – HR, Talent Acquisition Specialist

We are saddened to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. Prologis’ policy is to treat all potential and current employees with the utmost respect and dignity, and our team members come from... More

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Received a phone call from an HR consultant (hired by Prologis). Had a 15 minute phone interview with her. At the end she said I was a great candidate and we scheduled an interview with someone in the Corporate Responsibility department. This was about one week out.

I interviewed with would have been my immediate supervisor/ co-worker, it was at the office and about 1 hour. I was contacted two weeks later (by the HR consultant) to come back for two interviews company executives. When I arrived they decided to 'save time' and interview me together. I probably said three complete sentences as they spoke over me, mostly about themselves and a little about the position. They argued a bit with each other about the position and then I was asked to leave because they had a flight to England.

A few days later the HR consultant called to tell me they had offered someone else the job. A referral from an executive. This was a waste of time. I was interviewed because they had to make it competitive. Ask if an internal referral is being considered, especially from the board level.

Interview Questions

• Why don't you tell me what you think this position entails...   1 Answer
    • How do you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Really liked the communication of the entire process.
    The face to face was really comfortable.
    Never felt rushed
    Interviewer was very knowledgeable about the position.
    Everyone from the receptionist, talent acquisition to current FM was very courteous.
    They all were very friendly and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever managed and company relocation before?   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview itself was horribly disorganized, to the point they didn't have a room scheduled for our meeting, after they cleared that hurdle, it was clear that was the most minor of the critiques. The manager also came in 10 to 20 minutes late for the interview, which I thought was a nice touch of disarray. I was met with a number of employees who clearly were woefully unprepared, asking me general questions like 'have you worked with X or Y'. It was abundantly obvious that no one had read my resume, let alone prepared at all for the interview whatsoever.

All in all, this interview was a complete turn-off, and shows that no matter how large the company, you can still have a group of people who don't treat the process very seriously. I also felt like the interview got combative, as they kept asking me general questions which were very vague, I mean how many times can you say 'can you be more specific' or 'can you give me an example, I'm trying to determine what you're looking for here?'. Shortly after the interview, I thought this might have been an interview style, but after a few days thinking about it, it completely pointed to the fact that no one prepared for this interview. They say an interview is just as much of an interview for you as it is for them, it became abundantly clear at the end of the process that it was a blessing in disguise to not get an offer, because I'd never want to work with this inept group of people. UPDATE: apparently a few weeks after my interview, the manager who was late to my interview was fired.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tools do you use to troubleshoot active directory replication   2 Answers