Prologis Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prologis (San Francisco, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and spoke with a recruiter. Invited to meet two individuals at SF office. When I arrived was told one of the individuals would be via WebEx. Was lead to a hallway, given a laptop and told to conduct the WebEx sitting in a chair next to the Men's restroom. Very bizarre! No privacy. Men are walking in/out of the restroom. Toilets flushing. People were coming in and out of the hallway to exit into the street. Surreal experience. I suppose this is how they value their candidates. The second person interviewed me in the same location for 10min and was told to leave.
    Drove a long distance into SF, fought epic traffic, paid for parking to interview via WebEx.

Why they didn't have me do this at home is beyond me. Worse candidate experience ever.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Tiered and lengthy process involving cross-departmental and peer interviews. Very slow-response time. The HR department went dark on me multiple times but were very helpful once offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• If you could change one thing about the way we are doing business what would that be?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Worked with an agency who presented me with the job opportunity. Once I was submitted I chatted with the HR department in house who then scheduled an in person interview about a week after our initial call. At the in person interview, I met with the supervisors who I would be working with. They each explained their role in the firm, and what they needed me to do for the team. Came in for a second in person interview to meet with another member who was traveling. Offered me the job and then I accepted. Had to send in paperwork, and take drug test.

Interview Questions

• Questions involved : Tell me about a time you had to overcome an obstacle in the workplace, Give me examples of how you stay organized.. etc.   Answer Question