Prologis Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Prologis Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Prologis

2.5

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prologis.

Interview

Several phone interviews in rapid succession within 2 weeks all the way up to senior leadership starting with the recruiter. At the senior level 2 interviews were missed and they never showed up had to be rescheduled.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prologis

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prologis (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview itself was horribly disorganized, to the point they didn't have a room scheduled for our meeting, after they cleared that hurdle, it was clear that was the most minor of the critiques. The manager also came in 10 to 20 minutes late for the interview, which I thought was a nice touch of disarray. I was met with a number of employees who clearly were woefully unprepared, asking me general questions like 'have you worked with X or Y'. It was abundantly obvious that no one had read my resume, let alone prepared at all for the interview whatsoever.

All in all, this interview was a complete turn-off, and shows that no matter how large the company, you can still have a group of people who don't treat the process very seriously. I also felt like the interview got combative, as they kept asking me general questions which were very vague, I mean how many times can you say 'can you be more specific' or 'can you give me an example, I'm trying to determine what you're looking for here?'. Shortly after the interview, I thought this might have been an interview style, but after a few days thinking about it, it completely pointed to the fact that no one prepared for this interview. They say an interview is just as much of an interview for you as it is for them, it became abundantly clear at the end of the process that it was a blessing in disguise to not get an offer, because I'd never want to work with this inept group of people. UPDATE: apparently a few weeks after my interview, the manager who was late to my interview was fired.

Interview Questions

• What kind of tools do you use to troubleshoot active directory replication   2 Answers