Prologistix OUTSIDE SALES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Prologistix

1 Interview Review

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prologistix (Houston, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Was contacted via LinkedIn. After some research accepted an interview. Initial interview was in their northern location in Houston, near Beltway 8. Walked into the company suite, a simple company 1 story building a part of a shopping center with other similar company suites. Was immediately welcomed by receptionist who offered water and coffee. Encountered many smiles and "good mornings" while having friendly small talk with the receptionist. In a short time met with Candis whom I exchanged several emails and scheduled to interview me. She was honest and sincere, asked me a variety of questions. From my education, my experience, my knowledge of what my friends think of me, to the reason I was not wearing jewelry or any accessories, each of my answers were answered honestly. As a young female answering questions before questioning my answers, nervously, feeling small, Candis made me feel completely normal. I could tell she was thrown off by my honestly, but her smile was curiosity made me feel comfortable, very human.

2nd interview was at one of their other locations, more South Houston, where I met with a higher rank executive who was just as wholesome as I hoped. Prologistix knows what they are doing when they build teams.

Interview Questions

• I see you're not wearing any jewelry, nothing wrong with that. Just wondering why not?   2 Answers