Prometric Interview Questions in Baltimore, MD | Glassdoor

2.5

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Global Account Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in May 2016.

Interview

2 rounds. 1st round is with a recruiter over the phone. Basic questions (Why do you want to work at Prometric, walk me through your resume, what does the company do?). 2nd round was at the head office with managers. Two 15 min fit and behavioral interviews. Pretty easy, more of making sure you are a fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Prometric? What does Prometric do?   Answer Question

Operations Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview for a permanent position similar to the job I had been brought in as a contractor for 6 months prior. The interview was with my current manager and a manager from another department.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were not able to meet a business commitment.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone with an HR representative. We went over the position and the requirements and what they meant and what would be expected of the employee who would be hired. While going over the requirements the representative asked me if I had any experience with each requirement. I was also asked to give an example of how I could perform each task. This went on till we reached a requirement that I did not meet. This was the one requirement out of many that was not really connected with the others. The interviewer kept me on the phone and mentioned that while I was not qualified he wanted to keep me in mind for other possible positions.

Interview Questions

• What type of position am I in the market for just trying to change jobs or for a new career?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Was connected through a staffing agency. Was scheduled for an interview within the week. No tests required (for college graduates). This was a very easy interview if you have solid customer service and operations experience.

Do research the salary/wage rate before stating what your desired rate would be.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I met the HR rep and several employees at a meet and greet at my university. I followed up with the HR rep after the session and handed them my resume. I received an email shortly (within a week) to schedule a face to face interview in their Canton location. The interview lasted no longer than 20 minutes with basic question regarding my resume. I was offered the position on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding databases and more technical aspects of the job. The person interviewing me, a manager within the technical department, asked my past experiences with various technologies.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The hourly wage is flat, non-negotiable for interns.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview started late, was very short and not very in depth. It seemed like the interviewer was in a hurry. Thje questions were canned and not very thoughtful.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Recruiting and interviewing processes were expedient and very positive. Formal job offer took over six months to receive. After accepting position and serving several years, it became apparent that this is absolutely the norm.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or unusual in the interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

First round of negotiations was very positive. However, after many months when the actual formal offer was received, it offered nothing near the salary and benefits previously discussed.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in May 2013.

Interview

Standard interview process. Behavioral type questions. The interview was very laid back and felt more like a normal conversation. They also took me on a tour of the building and walked me through a day to day process of what I would be doing over the summer.

Global Security Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online through campus recruiting. Interview was fairly straight forward process. Basic interview questions. Got the offer 10 days after I interviewed. My friend worked there, so the process was a bit easier for me.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prometric (Baltimore, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

I met face to face with multiple levels of senior leadership and had the opportunity to ask honest questions and receive forthcoming answers. The HR recruiter was engaged and enthusiastic about finding the right fit for the company and for me. The salary negotiation was fair, and benefits were on par or better than most other companies in the area.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe for me an experience you had working with a reporter and having to respond to a sensitive topic regarding your company?   Answer Question