PromiseShip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at PromiseShip

Sort:

Leadership Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PromiseShip (Omaha, NE) in December 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in the HR department who offered me an initial phone interview. After the phone interview, I was later contacted to set up an in-person interview, which was conducted by a group of staff at the organization's main office location. The interview was held in a small conference room. The group took turns asking me the interview questions, and the interview went longer than anticipated. The members made me feel welcome and comfortable throughout the group interview process. I was contacted the next day by HR and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in relation to the job for which you are applying?   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PromiseShip.

Interview

Initial HR phone interview was required before in person panel interview. Went through list of typical questions but relating specifically to job, plus writing test. Hiring managers were very pleasant and offered honest answers to all my questions.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PromiseShip (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with an HR team member. Then invited in for an in-person interview with supervisor and members of the team. Panel interview with each person asking different questions. Made me feel quite comfortable and it was more like I was having a professional conversation with colleagues than being in an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PromiseShip (Omaha, NE).

Interview

First, you will receive a call from HR for a screening interview. The second interview typically takes places in person with a manager. On most occasions, the person interviewing you will be your manager, so it is a good time to determine if the place will be a good place for you to work.

Interview Questions

• There are multiple questions about your past experience, case management is crucial and you will be asked about this. There were also some cultural questions to determine if you understand the cultural needs of the families you will serve and their various needs. Managers also do a very good job explaining to applicants about the positions, its difficulties, demands, stress and rewards.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PromiseShip (Omaha, NE) in May 2012.

Interview

I did a phone interview with HR. After the phone interview I was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I was interviewed by two Supervisors. The supervisors took turns asking questions. after the interview I was taken to a room and given a typing test. A friend of mine was not given the typing test and she was not hired. You are only are given the typing test if you do good in the interview. I was called and offered the job two hours after the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of situational questions. How would deal with a angry client?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PromiseShip (Omaha, NE) in October 2013.

Interview

Not a difficult interview but I was asked a lot of questions. I was one-on-one with the interviewer. Typing and computer competency test done after the interview. The competency test was not difficult if you are computer literate. I got a call a couple of days later with an offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation involving a family issue?   Answer Question