Promontory Interfinancial Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Promontory Interfinancial Network

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Promontory Interfinancial Network (Arlington, VA).

Interview

Panel Interview, meet with several heads within your department. Extensive interview process want to make sure you mesh well with the team your likely to work with. Be prepared to be there for about 3hrs or so.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Promontory Interfinancial Network (Rosslyn, VA) in January 2017.

Interview

I received notification about this opening via a recruiter. This was followed by a phone screen with two members of the prospective (development) team. After a positive phone screen, I was asked to take a personality inventory and scheduled for an in-person interview.

The in-person interview took over four hours and entailed meeting with members from the prospective team, as well as two supporting teams, and HR. During this time, technical and personality-probing questions were asked, and members described their experiences with the company and their reasons for choosing it/staying.

I was told that, the following day, there would be a roundtable discussion among the interviewers regarding my candidacy. That evening, I was notified by the recruiter that I was not selected. After soliciting further feedback, none was offered.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Promontory Interfinancial Network (Arlington, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

The telephone Interview has some basic technical questions. After 3 / 5 days it was 4 hours of in person interview . People try to judge whether you will fit their culture or not.

Interview Questions

• All are personality questions and behavior questions.   1 Answer

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Promontory Interfinancial Network (Arlington, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

Starts with phone interview followed by a written test and finally a group interview with the team as well as senior management in IT

Interview Questions

• How do you handle pushing back on a requirement when it is coming from one of the senior business executive?   Answer Question