Prompt Ambulance Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Prompt Ambulance Service

Med Car Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prompt Ambulance Service (Highland, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Easy and friendly but no longer hiring company is going out of business and will no longer be hiring the job was good while it lasted but they let me go for no reason it is an reasonable process

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here What   1 Answer

Negotiation

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Prompt Ambulance Service (Highland, IN) in May 2016.

Interview

Submit apllication, got a phone call, then came in for interview, physical test and EMT test required. Process takes about an hour. Everyone was friendly and the process went smoothly.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for Prompt?   1 Answer

Emt B Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prompt Ambulance Service (Highland, IN).

Interview

Take a written test. Then interview will be approximately 1 HR. They will ask you scenarios and personal questions. Then you will a drug test as well as a lift test.

Interview Questions

• Why I want to work for the company.   1 Answer

EMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Highland, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prompt Ambulance Service (Highland, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, was called within 24 hours to schedule an interview and was asked if I could come in later that day. We scheduled a time the next day instead and I went in in professional clothing. They were in their tactical gear and didn't look very professional at all. There were a few questions asked and then they began explaining how training was going to go and salary. They seemed like they wanted to get me in there quickly.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Paramedic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prompt Ambulance Service.

Interview

Very simple. Written application, oral medical quiz consisting of 5 scenario based questions, hands on medical skills proficiency exam consisting of one or two skills, and a one on one interview that lasted about 20 minutes. I heard from them about a week later and was scheduled for a drug test. After the drug test results came back, i was called in and offered a position. They had me fill out the necessary paperwork and my first day was scheduled for that following week.