Pronto Insurance Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Pronto Insurance

Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pronto Insurance in September 2011.

Interview

person i interviewed with seems nice. the pay is low and you have to fork out around $300 to work there. back ground check, training class, study materials, and exam fees, plus uniforms. : ( bummer! i read a review that said working there is not so great. we'll see. about the interview, first of all, let me say it was a couple of weeks after i applied before i heard from them. i was interviewed by a manager and district manager. both seemd nice. lots of questions about former jobs, sales experience, customer service experience, etc. also, pronto does income taxes. who knew? questions were generally what you would expect at any interview. you may be asked to describe yourself, your weaknesses and strenghts. if you can't dazzle them with brilliance, then you will have to baffle them with bullsh**. good luck my friend

Interview Questions

• asked to describe my strenghs   1 Answer
  • asked to describe weaknesses   1 Answer

Negotiation

if you need a job, give it a try, thats what i am having to do,,,, i don't think there is room for negotiations. everyone is basically hired at entry level pay i believe.

Other Interview Reviews for Pronto Insurance

Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Pronto Insurance in September 2010.

Interview

They were extremely friendly. Interview was very straight forward with situational questions. Be calm when you go, speak well, no your stuff and everything will be fine.

Interview Questions