Propeller Industries Accounting Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Propeller Industries

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Propeller Industries (San Francisco, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

They scheduled a 20 - 30 min. phone interview with me via email only to end it in less than 5 minutes. I was interviewed by 2 recruiters. I could not tell if they were outsourced or internal recruiters.

Interview Questions

• How much are you expecting for the position? What do you know about our company? What are you looking for in your next position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Propeller Industries

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Propeller Industries (Austin, TX) in December 2017.

Interview

It's a long interview! When I received the interview invite, I was surprised by how long it was, but I ended up enjoying the opportunity to meet multiple people within the company throughout the process. It gives you a well-rounded picture of how the company works from multiple perspectives and job positions. It also took longer than expected to hear back on whether or not I was hired, but on the flip side, I at least did hear back (versus getting completely ghosted by another company).

Interview Questions