Property Solutions International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Property Solutions International Interview Questions

2.8

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Property Solutions International (Lehi, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Entrata left a great impression. The recruiter I worked with was helpful and directed me to open positions that could use my skills and expertise. Interviews were conducted in a group setting: 2 to 3 supervisors asked questions. I liked this format, as it allowed for conversation, bridge building, and an overall constructive experience.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Property Solutions International (Lehi, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with HR to discuss the position, and why they thought I would be a good fit for the company. I then met with management for an interview to see if I was skilled enough for the position. I then met with the team to see if they thought that I would fit in with them.

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Property Solutions International (Provo, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied at a company recruiting event that I found out about through Facebook. I showed up and they interviewed me on the spot. It was not very difficult. They told me they would get back in contact with me if they were interested. I heard back about a week later and they invited me for another 1:1 interview with a team leader. After the second interview they emailed me an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Q: Describe some leadership roles that you have been a part of.   Answer Question

Leasing Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Property Solutions International (Provo, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

I had to take a test that measured cognitive skills. I then took a mock call to see how well I would do in a real life situation. Then I had an in person interview. I had a final interview before they offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How well do you build relationships?   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Property Solutions International.

Interview

Met with two product managers and their supervisor. Supervisor didn't seem all that engaged and in fact had another meeting on top of my interview and left at the beginning, but the other two were great and we had a great interview. Seemed like a good place to work. When asked during the interview what more qualifications I could have to get the job, they didn't cite anything as a reason I would not be an ideal candidate -no other feedback provided.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected or difficult - fairly standard questions and not much on my skills to complete the job.   Answer Question

Product Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Property Solutions International in December 2013.

Interview

Online aptitude test. Followed by call with hr recruiter. In person interview with a C level and Director. Interview was heavy on management and development process. Interviewers were not prepared. One interviewer was very professional, the other was borderline rude.

The job required 8 hours of in office time daily and 2-3 hours each night in calls with offshore development teams. Also required 3 week trip to India.

Interview Questions

Not keen on working a split shift

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Property Solutions International in October 2013.

Interview

Did my interview online via webcam. My interviewer seemed nice and knowledgeable. He was a software engineer himself, it wasn't management. Asked some basic questions about SQL joins and difference between an interface and an abstract class in programming. Also had me walk through how I would solve the "fizz buzz" problem (which I hadn't heard of till now). Google Fizz Buzz to find out more about it.

Interview Questions

• When would you use an interface vs an abstract class in programming?   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer (Intern) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Property Solutions International (Lehi, UT).

Interview

First there was a phone interview. They called almost all of the applicants. There weren't any really technical questions, just questions about my personality, and about my experience/resume. Then they had me complete a timed online assessment with some IQ puzzle pattern type questions, some arithmetic, and some error detection questions for like verifying if two names were the same. Then there was a background check and finally an in-person interview.
    I met with 3 people: the CIO, and two software engineers who I'd be working with. They asked me a variety of questions, particularly brain teasers and about projects I'd worked on. I felt like they really want to see your thinking/work process and it matters less that you are right and more that you are flexible and show good critical thinking skills. I had trouble solving the brain teasers, but I explained my process and I think that was better than a canned correct answer.

Interview Questions

• I got asked a lot of think-outside-the-box type brain teaser questions, but they don't like canned answers. They like to hear about your thought process for solving a problem.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lehi, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Property Solutions International (Lehi, UT) in August 2013.

Interview

I had two interviews. One with members of Project Management team and one with the hiring manager. The first interview focused on project management job duties and my personality and the second interview focused more on the company values. The first interview, I felt, dealt with more difficult questions than the second interview which felt more like an interview to explore personality fit.

Interview Questions

Received another offer from different company for more money.

Interview

Interview with CEO and supervisor. CEO asked technical questions, and my supervisor asked behavioral questions.