Protis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Protis

3.5

Research & Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wynwood, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Protis (Wynwood, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

First of all there is a phone interview with Talent Acquisition Director, then if you pass you are invited to an in-person interview at their office in Wynwood to meet with the team's Practice Leader, then Client Manager, then Research & Sourcing Manager and then CEO. Typical interview process, to see if it is a mutual fit. They are very transparent throughout the process. You are asked during the interview if you believe it will be a fit, because they want you to really consider that before accepting an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why Protis? Why this position? Strengths and weaknesses? Why should they hire me? Qualities I will bring to the job.   Answer Question

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protis (Miami, FL).

Interview

The first step of the process was a telephone screen - then two face to face meetings on different days discussing skill sets/experience/cultural fit and how it aligns with my personal, professional, and financial goals with individual meetings of the key hiring members in the process.

Recruitment Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protis (Miami, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

-Starts with an initial conversation with Hiring Manager on the phone
    -After the initial screening you are invited to the office and meet with the 3 partners of the firm. You interview individually with each
    -Finally, you meet your recruitment and client manager leader who take you to lunch. This is the final interview in the process.

Interview Questions

• They deep dive in your personal, professional and financial motivators.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Protis in April 2014.

Interview

Protis is actually a headhunter company that mostly helps place qualified candidates with other firms. Their web site does not reveal that in great detail. However it was a good experience overall. They do offer good guidance and interview preparation throughout the process. I was given detailed guidance in behavior dress and specific questions to ask. Even if you don't receive a job offer from the process you remain on the Protis radar for future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• Where do you plan to be professionally in the next 5 years.   1 Answer