Protiviti Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 16, 2017

2.7

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

1. Telephone interview with recruiter
2. Telephone interview with recruiter
3. Telephone interview with solution personnel
4. In person interview with 4 personnel from solution
5. In person interview with solution MD

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Protiviti?
    What is your background?
    Provide background in technical experience and provide specific example of how you/ team saw a project through.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Protiviti

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

A super day where you will interview with two separate individuals and conduct group activities. They day is filled with guest speakers and first and second year employees who are in the position you are applying for. The interview process was pretty low key they just wanted to talk and find out what kind of person you are. Didn't really ask an intense or hard questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

2 30 minute interviews with managers, then worked with other interviewees to present a case to the entire office. Met with MDs after that and were able to meet with the entire office to learn about the roles and responsibilities and expectations upon assuming the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screening followed the next week by an office visit consisting of a behavioral interview, a case study, and a brief office tour with time to answer any questions. The behavioral interviewer was a bit stiff and awkward (which could have been due to it being so early in the morning), but the other interviewers were great to talk with and seemed like they would make good co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a problem during a project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and prompt at calling at the scheduled interview time, was very transparent about the role and responsibilities. This company seems like a great place to grow and provide career opportunities and advancement. We did not talk about pay but it was to be based on experience in the role and limited opportunity for bonus.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Protiviti (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a response two months later requesting a phone screening. Received two thirty minute phone screenings with two separate people a week apart. Following the second phone interview, had an in person interview with two senior consultant. The first was a 30 minute case study and the second was a 30 minute behavioral interview. The following week I was unable to attend a final in person interview so a 30 minute phone call was set in its place with the managing director.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

30 minute case study, 30 minute behavioral questions. One hour of sitting around doing nothing. One hour at lunch. The whole thing was so rushed and wasn't the best way to showcase an individual's skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied on school website and got invited to the first round interview on campus. Two interviews - one behavioral and one case interview. The interviewers (managers) were both very nice. Got into second round, but the in-office visit experience was not that pleasant. The HR was not very responsive in following up and confirming the interview dates. They have some panel discussions, then 2 interviews with HR/Manager followed by lunch with Associates. The HR lady who did the interview seemed not interested at all. I think they already made their decision and had their preferences before you went. People in the company are all very nice, but this office relies too much on their HR team. Though HR is very very important for a 13 year old firm....imagine they have HR interview their potential consultants, only asking about Accounting class/business club questions.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Charlotte, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

On campus interview with behavioral and case parts. They gave an excerpt from the case a couple days before to allow me to prepare which was realistic and helpful. Both interviews were straightforward. I was then invited to interview in the office. Another behavioral interview along with a collaborative presentation. Both interviews were straightforward again.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Protiviti in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through University after Career Fair. First round interview was behavioral and second was case study. If you make it past that its the office visit. The employees were very nice. They email you part of the case study the night before your interview. You prepare as much as you can and then you are given the full situation when you get there. You have to answer a series of questions combining the two.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you've work with others and it didn't go as expected.   Answer Question