Protiviti Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

2.7

71 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Campus career fair, meet and greet, interview, office visit. There was a case study that they gave the day before the interview for us to research and provide insight on.

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your review. We are excited you'll be joining us!

Other Interview Reviews for Protiviti

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti (Waco, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Through Handshake I applied, and received an interview. Then it was a two step interview process. Also if they offer a pre interview dinner the night before please go, it's a great opportunity to accidently meet your interviewer in a more comfortable setting as well as network with their current employees. The interview was a two step process, first I interviewed for an hour, then I did a case study with a different employee for an hour. The interview was typical behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?   1 Answer

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed the pre-interview dinner and I also encourage all applicants to attend as many events prior to their interviews where they... More

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

1. Telephone interview with recruiter
    2. Telephone interview with recruiter
    3. Telephone interview with solution personnel
    4. In person interview with 4 personnel from solution
    5. In person interview with solution MD

Interview Questions

• What made you interested in Protiviti?
      What is your background?
      Provide background in technical experience and provide specific example of how you/ team saw a project through.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

A super day where you will interview with two separate individuals and conduct group activities. They day is filled with guest speakers and first and second year employees who are in the position you are applying for. The interview process was pretty low key they just wanted to talk and find out what kind of person you are. Didn't really ask an intense or hard questions.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

2 30 minute interviews with managers, then worked with other interviewees to present a case to the entire office. Met with MDs after that and were able to meet with the entire office to learn about the roles and responsibilities and expectations upon assuming the role.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Had a phone screening followed the next week by an office visit consisting of a behavioral interview, a case study, and a brief office tour with time to answer any questions. The behavioral interviewer was a bit stiff and awkward (which could have been due to it being so early in the morning), but the other interviewers were great to talk with and seemed like they would make good co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you dealt with a problem during a project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The recruiter was very nice and prompt at calling at the scheduled interview time, was very transparent about the role and responsibilities. This company seems like a great place to grow and provide career opportunities and advancement. We did not talk about pay but it was to be based on experience in the role and limited opportunity for bonus.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Protiviti (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received a response two months later requesting a phone screening. Received two thirty minute phone screenings with two separate people a week apart. Following the second phone interview, had an in person interview with two senior consultant. The first was a 30 minute case study and the second was a 30 minute behavioral interview. The following week I was unable to attend a final in person interview so a 30 minute phone call was set in its place with the managing director.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

30 minute case study, 30 minute behavioral questions. One hour of sitting around doing nothing. One hour at lunch. The whole thing was so rushed and wasn't the best way to showcase an individual's skills.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process begins with a phone "discussion" about what Protiviti does, what your interests are, etc.. From there, you will (hopefully) be given a phone interview. It's standard behavioral interview questions. Then, you will have an office interview, which entails a process flowchart that they give you the night before and you have about 5 minutes to make process improvements.