Protiviti Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.7

45 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Two Interviews. One on campus and one in office. They both have a pre-interview dinner. The case interview is quite guided so don't stress too much on it. If you are invited to the office interview, you are basically in but management needs to like your attitude and skill set before being offered.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Protiviti

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through a campus recruiting site, within 2 days I had an email setting up a phone interview. I then scheduled an on-campus interview where I had a behavioral portion and then a case study.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

Interview

I applied after a job fair and I did actually only the first step, which consists in a quite traditional assessment centre. 3 Tests: english, logic and written business case. After a short lunch break, they asked us to solve the case in group. Poor organization of this part, being honest .
    It did not pass this first step, even if I sincerely feel to have performed quite well. Probably there was not the cultural fit.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

I went through on Campus Recruitment and there were two interviews on campus. One was a behavioral (lots of "group work and conflict" questions. The second was a case. The behavioral interview required you to have lots of examples. The case wasn't bad. It was more of a conversation and working out the logic with the Partner.

Intern Interview

Interview

Two back-to-back interviews, one case and one behavioral. Case interview was operations based, focusing on how to deal with a problem within the structure of a company. Behavioral interview was laid back and very conversational, interviewer asked more questions about experiences than qualifications.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through my campus careers website and visited Protiviti's booth at the career fair. I was granted an on campus interview that consisted of a 30 minute behavioral interview and a 30 minute case interview. I had already connected with the first interviewer at the career fair and thus it was more conversational. The case interview, although my first, was not difficult. The following week, the campus recruiter called to confirm which office I was interested in and I was flown out for an office visit that consisted of two more interviews with managers and a lunch with two consultants. The final interviews were purely conversational to see if I would be a good fit in the office. Everyone throughout the process was incredibly friendly and excited about the company and myself as an applicant. I was offered the position the next business day following the office visit.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protiviti (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

30 minute behavioral interview, 30 minute case study. Behavioral was very straightforward. Case study materials were given the night before, then a second paper was given during the interview. Given 5 minutes to prepare during the interview, then presented case study materials. Make sure to still include analysis from initial material the night before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

Two 30-minute interviews. First was a case study which was easy and the interviewer helps you through it. Second was a behavioral interview. Interviewer was not interested at all. Was conducting work during a 30-minute interview. Case study was very easy but the behavioral part was painful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Purely behavioral interview, both for them and for me; Protiviti trie to ensure that I would be getting a feel for the company just as much as they were trying to see if I would be a good fit. They flew me in from my college in Massachusetts to NYC for a 5-ish hour interview process. There were two short interviews and then the interns and possible new hires were grouped and given tasks (i.e. create a sketch) to complete. It's more than likely that this was just a way to pass time until everyone had finished their interviews. Overall, the process was very easy and all of the people I interacted with were very friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Boston, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

Applied through company website. About two weeks later I was asked for a phone interview. After the preliminary phone screening, there was an additional phone interview followed by an office visit. Very helpful, informative staff members who wanted to make sure you were a good fit with the company, but also that the company was a good fit for you.