Protiviti Consultant Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Protiviti Consultant Intern Interview Questions

Process Consultant Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Got the interview through a career fair. It was fairly simple. The first part was 30 minutes mainly about my resume and the second part was a 30 minute case study.

Interview Questions

• They go very in-depth with your resume. Prepare by doing practice case studies.   Answer Question

Process Consultant Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Protiviti in October 2013.

Interview

There was a pre-reception prior to the first round interview. Atmosphere was laidback and the employees were very friendly and open to all questions. First on campus interview consisted of one behavioral interview and one case study interview. Behavioral interview was as expected (team questions, leadership questions). The case study involved looking over a purchasing process (flowchart) and suggesting improvements and possible risks.

Interview Questions

• Case Study Question: What questions would you ask the manager of the client?   Answer Question

Technology Risk Consultant Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY) in October 2011.

Interview

Received the interview after applying through my campus' recruiting website. The first round interview consisted of two 30 minute interviews. They only asked behavioral questions. We went through my resume but both interviews were very conversational. I got asked to come to the city for the second round. There, we had two 30 minute interviews as well. They remained very conversational and no technical questions were asked. Finally, we were broken into groups of 4 or 5 and had to do a presentation in front of many employees. I received an offer 3 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you worked in a team   1 Answer

Consulting Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2009.

Interview

I got involved with Protiviti at my universities career fair. It began with 2 1:1 interviews that narrowed the field from around 50 people to 4. The four were notified about 2 weeks later and invited to an office visit about 2 weeks after that. The office visit was mainly a presentation by them selling Protiviti to us to get us interested then split us into 2 groups of 2 and asked us to present to them what we learned for the office. It ended with lunch with 3 members of the office and about 3 weeks later we were notified of the final decision.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part was trying to read the interviewers as it was nearly 5pm at the time of my interview. They were tired and uninterested so keeping them engaged was a challenge. Careful with responses regarding how much you're willing to travel because their company is based on it.   Answer Question