Protiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.8

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Protiviti (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

It had to be the fairest interview, both case and behavioral, that I have ever been through. Fun and challenging, but very fair. The case was very manageable compared to other cases.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback. We are excited you'll be joining us!

Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Bloomington, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Met at our university's career fair, networked in person and was invited for an interview on campus. Had behavioral and case parts to the interview and took a total of 1 hour. My case interview went well, but my recruiter for the behavioral had just returned from lunch and seemed relatively distracted, often seeming like she had spaced out.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback. I am sorry your experience did not meet your expectations and we want to provide everyone an exceptional experience and will be looking into... More

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti (Bloomington, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Case based interview and then behavioral immediately after. two different interviewers interviewed in the back to back interviews. Second round is an office visit to whichever location you are applying to.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review, we are excited to have you join us next summer!

Technology Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoboken, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Hoboken, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

There are two portions, a personality and a case study each 30 minutes. The case study was sent to me the night before and then I was asked pretty basic questions, nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the most complex project you've worked on   Answer Question

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to leave your feedback, we are excited you will be joining us soon!

IT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online through my campus job board. I received an invitation to interview within the week. There was a pre-interview reception where I was able to meet with the people who would be interviewing me the next day. The interview was laid back and comfortable. There was a 30 min case study and 30 min behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your 3 biggest achievements in the past 4 years?   Answer Question

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to leave a review. We are excited for you to join us soon!

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first was at my university, and the second was an office visit. We had interview dinner before both interviews. It was such a great experience!

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your feedback! We are excited you will be joining us as intern next year.

Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Protiviti (Bloomington, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied via campus career services center. 30 minute behavioral and 30 minute case interview. Case materials were given the night prior to the interview. Heard back from Protiviti within 10 days of interview date.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you faced a challenge and how you worked to resolve it.   Answer Question

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback, we are glad you had a positive experience and wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Houston, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Pre Interview dinner the night before. Recruiters were friendly and willing to answer any question. On campus interview the following day consisted of a behavioral interview and case study interview. Interview was nothing too stressful.

Interview Questions

Protiviti Response

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you take a moment to provide your review of our interview process. We appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in the future!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waco, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti (Waco, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Through Handshake I applied, and received an interview. Then it was a two step interview process. Also if they offer a pre interview dinner the night before please go, it's a great opportunity to accidently meet your interviewer in a more comfortable setting as well as network with their current employees. The interview was a two step process, first I interviewed for an hour, then I did a case study with a different employee for an hour. The interview was typical behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume?   1 Answer

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback, I am glad you enjoyed the pre-interview dinner and I also encourage all applicants to attend as many events prior to their interviews where they... More

Risk & Compliance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied to this position on campus and received an invitation to interview two weeks later. Round one is two, back-to-back interviews. The first was a case interview (the case was sent out the night before) and was much more of a conversation than a typical case interview. The second was a pretty standard behavioral interview. They just want to get to know you and your experiences.

The second round was at their office and was much more of an information session than a "super day." There was a one-on-one discussion with a director but everything else was group activities. Really no pressure. I received my offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Talk about a time you worked on an unsuccessful team   Answer Question

Oct 31, 2017 – U.S. Campus Recruiting Lead

Thank you for taking a moment to provide your feedback. We are excited you'll be joining our Risk and Compliance practice soon!