Protiviti Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Protiviti Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Met at a career fair. Then I was invited to an interview on campus. After the first round of interviews I was brought to an on-site interview for the location I was interested in.

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

The first round was comprised of two thirty minutes interviews, one behavioral, one case. It wasn't a classic case, but a process case. I was presented with a process in an imaginary company that has several risk and operations problems. From there, the interviewer helped me along with hints and asked questions, basically walking through the process.

The behavioral portion was very straightforward. I'd recommend having more than two questions prepared for the interviewer because the amount of time spent answering questions and asking questions was about 50:50.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were working in a team and something changed suddenly.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protiviti (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

30 minute behavioral interview, 30 minute case study. Behavioral was very straightforward. Case study materials were given the night before, then a second paper was given during the interview. Given 5 minutes to prepare during the interview, then presented case study materials. Make sure to still include analysis from initial material the night before.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Protiviti (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

They brought us in for an office visit during which I had a case interview and a behavioral interview. We spent the morning learning about the company and their specific values. Later in the afternoon we participated in a donation sorting. The interview was very relaxed and more of a get to know you better kind of interview. The case interview was a bit difficult but it was my first and they understood.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you came up with a creative solution to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

Non-campus interview. I had 1 screening phone call and then another behavioral phone call a week later. The following week I visited the NY office for a day of interviews where I met with 2 people for behavioral interviews and one case interview where I used a business process flowchart they sent out the night before. Friendly and interested people!

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

A super day where you will interview with two separate individuals and conduct group activities. They day is filled with guest speakers and first and second year employees who are in the position you are applying for. The interview process was pretty low key they just wanted to talk and find out what kind of person you are. Didn't really ask an intense or hard questions.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Washington, DC) in July 2016.

Interview

Two 30-minute interviews. First was a case study which was easy and the interviewer helps you through it. Second was a behavioral interview. Interviewer was not interested at all. Was conducting work during a 30-minute interview. Case study was very easy but the behavioral part was painful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Protiviti (New York, NY).

Interview

The first round was a case study that was fairly straight forward and solvable by people of any background (IT, Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics). The case was just about proving a company's process. It was a 45 minute interview surrounding the case, and 45 minutes of behavioral questions. This was on campus.

Second round was 2 behavioral interviews that were 30 minutes each, an office tour, and a group exercise.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what the position of consultant actually entails?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti.

Interview

2 30 minute interviews with managers, then worked with other interviewees to present a case to the entire office. Met with MDs after that and were able to meet with the entire office to learn about the roles and responsibilities and expectations upon assuming the role.

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Tallahassee, FL).

Interview

I was recruited through my university's career fair, and interviewed on campus. It was a two part interview, 30 min behavioral questions and a 30 minute case study. I was invited to the second round office visits but had a conflict with my student schedule, and Protiviti was so accommodating to my situation they allowed me to do a phone interview.