Protiviti Process Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 5, 2017

2.8

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protiviti (Berkeley, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The recruiter is very friendly and open. Initially had a pre-interview social event where we networked with our interviewers and hiring managers. The first half of the interview is based on behavior questions while the second half is based on technical questions. Both of my interviewers are very friendly and allow applicants to feel comfortable

Interview Questions

• Why Protiviti?
    Why consulting?
    Why did you choose to study at this university?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Protiviti

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Tallahassee, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

I found them at a college job fair and really liked them. I applied online and was called back for an interview at my college success center. Interview consisted of a 30 min behavioral section as well as a 30 min case study interview. By the end of the week, they called me back for a dinner and an office visit.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Dallas, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. I was updated throughout the entire process. I interviewed in the Dallas office and everyone that I met was great. It's a very laid back environment. I had a personality interview with one woman, went through the case study with another woman, and a week later, I had a phone interview with an Associate Director. Everyone was very easy to relate to. My phone interview was supposed to be 15 minutes and we ended up talking for almost an hour. If you're going to interview with them, make sure you have questions about the job ready. You are interviewing them just as much as they are interviewing you. Protiviti is a wonderful company; it feels like a family. Leadership is stellar and humble; a great combination.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you dealt with conflict.   Answer Question
    • There was a case study and they give you a flowchart the afternoon before the interview.
      Questions: What did you find were the key issues, Where would you make improvements, etc.
      They also read you a narrative about the flowchart and hope that you pick up on some more issues there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Seattle, WA) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through my schools online portal (HuskyJobs) and have never heard of this firm prior to their posting. They sent a small flow chat case study he night before. I didn't really do much with it because there was not enough information to anything with it. I had an hour long interview at the career center where I spoke with the MD and a senior consultant. They were both extremely nice. They asked mostly behavioral and then saved the case study till the end. I barfed all my ideas to them and they just shook their head - it wasn't really a conversation. Then a week later I came into their Seattle office and had a half day interview. I spoke with a bunch of their current consultants, had 2 interviews, and was brought out to lunch with 3 other consultants. Overall, really cool people. But the work they do is boring. It's all SOX and tech. And to be honest, you'll nail the interview if you just rant about their "culture". They take so much pride in their "culture" only because they are a sub-par consulting firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Charlotte, NC) in February 2016.

Interview

First met them at a career fair with a recruiter. Applied on the school website and Protiviti website. For the first round interview they came to campus and talked with two gentlemen. Then for the second round interview they booked us a hotel for a night and would tour the office the next morning for more interviews.

Process Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pleasant and efficient. I began by having two phone screenings to feel out how well I would fit in with the company and a couple days later was invited to the office to interview. Everyone I spoke with was relaxed and made me feel comfortable. The office interview consisted of a behavioral interview and a case study. Typical questions for the behavioral and the case entailed what I would like to improve on a process flowchart that they sent me the night before the interview. I heard back from Protiviti in less than three days with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Case study- What are some improvements you would make in XYZ's business process?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Protiviti has one of the best recruiting process in the market. If you can master the case study for campus interviews, then they will invite you for an office visit. You can tell they are trying to impress you and the whole process is very informal and relaxed. They are very big in culture and take time to select their employees, that's what impressed me the most.

Process Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti in October 2015.

Interview

I came out of on campus recruiting. The whole team was very friendly with everyone. They had a dinner for all the interviewees the night before the interviews. There is a case study which is the main factor to determine if you will be hired or not.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Orlando, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

I had a first round interview at my university which consisted of a 30 minute case study followed by a 30 minute behavioral interview. I received a call a week later that I had made it to the second round of interviews. The second round began on a Thursday night where consultants took us out to dinner. Friday morning, we were brought into the office and numerous presentations were given. At the end, I had two thirty minute interviews with members of the office. The second round was much more relaxed. They were not trying to ask any hard or tricky questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Protiviti (Seattle, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

The first round of interviews consisted of 2 back to back interviews, one behavioral and one case. Part of the case information was sent out the night before giving you time to prepare. The behavioral case questions were pretty standard - nothing out of the ordinary. The second round was a full day office visit consisting of a few interviews and then presentations about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with a team member and how you resolved the issue.   Answer Question