Protocol Global Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Protocol Global Solutions

Correctional Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Protocol Global Solutions (Aurora, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I submitted the application and received an email for an interview a week later. I went to the interview but it was more like an informational about the position. There was a packet of papers to fill out consisting of a regular application, w4, and names of any known acquaintances currently or previously incarcerated. The background check takes up to 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merritt Island, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Protocol Global Solutions (Merritt Island, FL) in September 2012.

Interview

The initial interview was a group interview. 3 other candidates and myself were interviewed by 2 senior employees, and given general questions; such as how we would deal with customers, how we would personally deal with a chronically late employee, etc.
    The interview went well, and the employees were courteous and kind.

Interview Questions

• "Pretend that you are running a business similar to Protocol Global Solutions. How would you deal with employees who were chronically late or absent without call-in."   Answer Question