Providence Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Providence Health System Interview Questions

Interviews at Providence Health System

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health System.

Interview

Detailed, behavioral questionnaire, phone interview with Human Resources, personal interview with hiring manager, group interview with the team. Everyone was nice, specially the hiring manager. Team members were diverse - some were shy and some were outspoken. They took turns to ask prepared questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific - just the skills/personality related.   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence Health System (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire interview was very unprofessional. I felt as though I was being interrogated about my career choices. The focus should have been on my professional experience, and goals.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Interview

Interview started as a friendly conversation, and then I was asked questions about my resume and my background. I was then asked why those things we discussed would make a good fit. The style was very laid back. The interview was one on one. After interviewing I heard back within a week with an offer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health System.

Interview

Hiring took 3 weeks, interview very easy

Interview Questions

• Difficult question was "What empowers you?"   2 Answers

Negotiation

negotiation phase was about 2 days

Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence Health System (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

As a MT I perform many duties such as, am and pm care, womb dressings with clean sterile field, one on one with difficult patients, electro cardio gram, vital sign; take blood.

Interview Questions

• Keep up with all computer work pertaining to the patient health with data entry. Stay aware of you patients condition and ware about at all times. Always let the charge nurse know of changing conditions.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health System (Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very Professional but very tough. I was interviewed by a team of 5. In retrospect, I did not prepare as well as I could. I did not know there sites available like Glassdoor. The phone interview was easy so I underestimated the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle five phone calls at a time on hold?   1 Answer

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Providence Health System (Columbia, SC) in April 2011.

Interview

Filled out application online. Contacted by HR dept. Met with recruiter and was taking into the hospital to meet with managers of the floor. A few days later was called and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• What are your career goals and will working here benefit you?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Interview

The job interview was a greet and meet. I applied and handed my resume out to the units I wanted. 3-4 RN managers from different units interviewed at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that you ignored your supervisor's input.   Answer Question

RN Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health System (Billings, MT) in August 2017.

Interview

Went great! Process was easy. Still in the interview stages. Think very positive as an RN with Providence. Like their leadership, their vision to succeed in this process of the job interview.

Interview Questions

• After 35 yrs in Nursing... what are my goals for the rest of my career?   2 Answers

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health System (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

started with a 30 min phone interview by an HR recruiter, followed by another phone interview with the department I applied for. I was scheduled for an in person interview about 2 weeks later. After the interview I was asked to come for a 2nd interview where they gave me a case study to present. So my second interview was more of a presentation. Unfortunately I wasn't not offered the job