Providence Health & Services Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Renton, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very informal, nearly two hours 'over coffee'. I was asked to describe types and difficulty of previous projects. Also questions about specific IT skills. It was very two-way, since I did not actively seek the job.

Interview Questions

• How I deal with difficult people, what sort of work environment I do best in, what other employers have said were my good points.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Providence Health & Services

Anonymous Employee in Gardena, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Gardena, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

All as expected, was greeted and seated in a cubicle that was set up with various spreadsheets. Once 'tests' were completed- actual interview was fairly basic- was brought on as a temp.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Decent, they accepted my request to match previous pay at other employer

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Renton, WA) in March 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from the Recruiter to come in for a 1 hour panel interview. The interview consisted of detailing my experience and answering questions from the panel throughout the hour. Although it was a panel interview, they were very kind and it helped to ease my nerves. In about a week I was called in for the final round which consisted of a business case with two of the business users. The point was to see how I gather requirements and perform analysis in a real life scenario. Once I completed that I went through a phase of providing the details to the team and having a 1:1 with the manager. This round took about 2 hours. The next day I received an offer and accepted the offer within 2 days.