Providence Health & Services Interview Questions in Everett, WA | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 18, 2017

3.4

Referral Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online on Providence website with resume and within 3 days i had a request for video interview. Video interview had to be done i. 3 days and answer 5 questions

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you gave outstanding customer service   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

This was a phone interview I received about a week after applying. It was fine, just a phone screening and a few behavioral questions. They did catch me off guard with a question asking about customer service, but still received a call back less than a week later to schedule an in-person interview. I'll soon have that.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you delivered exceptional customer service.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Was not about getting to know me ask a person. Was about how I live their values. And my responses were scored on a point scale. With three people in the room and no standardized process, their ratings were not equal.

Interview Questions

• After hearing our values, do you have anything you would like to say about them?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

They asked about how their values apply to real-life situations in my life or work. They have values like justice, compassion, safety, and other such. Check out their website for all of them.

Project Manager- Northwest Washington Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for a PM position in Washington state and received a call from Talent Acquisition. The interview was ~20 minutes with typical questions. I was told I was over qualified, the pay was about $30K less per year than average (and they were having trouble filling the position for that reason) and they would not pay relocation. I said I wanted to live in that area and could deal with those facts. A few days later I received the canned email reply, "After careful consideration, we have determined there are other candidates who more closely match the requirements for this position and the needs of the department.” I typically do not reach back out for clarification but was a bit miffed. I spoke with the interviewer and learned the choice was a local individual who was already working with the group and "She has the right personality." Of course this is typical but don't think it is fair to post and interview for a position that an insider has already has obviously been chosen simply for that fact. I’m not sure it is best for Providence either.

Interview Questions

• There are Christan crosses on open display. Do I have an issue with that?   1 Answer

Resident Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA).

Interview

I applied online to a med-surg RN residency. Within a week, I received a call from their recruiter to schedule a phone interview with HR. Soon after the phone interview, the recruiter scheduled an in-person interview for me with the nurse manager and clinical educator for 2 weeks later. The interview took place at the hospital, at which time I was informed that the nurse manager would not be present at my interview. I received a call from the recruiter 3 hours after my interview with an offer.

I was a bit disappointed that the nurse manager was unable to make it to my interview, being that I would have liked to meet the manager before accepting a new position.

Biomedical Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Had several interviews with Providence. A couple of phone screening calls with hiring manager and HR. Then had a face-to-face with hiring manager. Then two separate panel interviews with the Biomed team.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation where you could not produce a positive outcome, and how did you handle the situation.   1 Answer

Discharge Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in September 2013.

Interview

Three interviewers asking basic and behavioral questions. It was laid back and pleasant. One of the RN's walked me out and told me I'd done a great job. The only struggle was convincing the director that I understood it was not a clinical position and I would not be doing counseling as that is the background that I came from. Once I had established that it was clear that everybody was pleased with the interview process. When I left the interview, I felt good they were all positive lots of smiles they weren't trying to trick me with questions it was very straightforward

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had conflict with your manager, what did you do and how'd it turn out?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terrible. HR had many snafus

Senior Human Resources Strategic Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in May 2013.

Interview

Took months to get thru from start to finish. 2 phone calls- 1 pre screening and one quick interview. 1 day with two panel interviews. One had 8 people in the room and the other had 7. Then a final interview with the VP. Tons of questions based on situations where the choices were all judgement calls as to how to handle the situation based on your interpretation of expected outcomes. Not directly asked about faith, but made it know it is a faith based organization. Then it was 2 weeks before hearing back with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable serving others who are of a different faith than you?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Low ball first offer, back and forth 4 times to get to the final point.

G I Endoscopy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

THe managers were very brand focused, more concerned about my familiarity with specific kinds of equipment than the entire job process. I have never been so talked down to before in my career.