Providence Health & Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.8

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Hiring process was pleasant. Phone screen, and then two in person interviews. I thought I did good, but there weren't two panel interviews and one was with the other recruiters already on the team.

Externship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

It was a quick interview with the department, after an initial video interview. Met with the department heads for a quick sit down, review of position, and then went over scheduling and any conflicts.

Ekg Technician Interview

Interview

I was met in the department lobby by the department chief, who would not be my direct supervisor. I was given a brief rundown of the position and asked some boilerplate questions. I was then taken to the office of the person who would be my direct supervisor. I expected a tag-team interview, but the department head seems to be satisfied with minimal information on perspective employees. It was disconcerting at the time, but made sense later on. That person rarely interacts with techs beyond the level of "hi, how was your weekend?" The Tech supervisor asked more in-depth questions, but seemed more concerned with personality than prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Literary genre preference.   1 Answer

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Spokane, WA) in May 2017.

Interview

Well first of all, give yourself an extra 20 minutes on upon arriving to the hospital because you will be lost. I showed up unfortunately 5 minutes before the interview. But I'm kind of glad because I wasn't nervous because I didn't have time to sit and be nervous. I was brought back immediately, the supervisor of the lab is very friendly, she makes you feel comfortable. We jumped into the interview fairly quickly, the questions were easy for the most part. Just lots of questions. You'll be there for a good 30 minutes.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Burbank, CA).

Interview

The interview process was short and concise, the manager asked about my previous experience and then had a senior member of the team ask me more technical questions. Overall, very smooth and I received a verbal offer on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What animal would you choose and why?   1 Answer

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Spokane, WA) in April 2017.

Interview

After wasting my time between numerous nurse recruiters from Providence (they don't even work in Spokane) I gave up. Everyone just told me to keep applying online, I'm an RN and I have experience, I took a job elsewhere after becoming frustrated with the process. They don't need nurses that badly.

Human Resources Client Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screening and I was later invited to come in for a face to face interview. During the face to face interview we discussed the amount of growth that Provedince has sustained just recently.

Interview Questions

• What did I know about the position?   1 Answer

Patient Dining Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Beaverton, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a call few days later. Had a phone interview, then got called for an in person interview. The got a job offer all within 2 weeks. Quick, easy, fast process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services in April 2017.

Interview

1. Coding Challenge
    2. Phone Screen
    3. On-site

Overall, this so called digital innovation group (DIG) appears to be a 3rd rate development shop ran by rejects from top companies in the Seattle area. The compensation level will reflect this fact.

Interview Questions

• Very easy coding challenge followed by random questions on MVC, delegates, design patterns. Essentially, whatever comes to the mind of obviously unprepared and unprofessional interviewer.   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

First was a 30 min phone call then I had a face to face interview with two PTs that lasted about an hour and a half.

I first filled out the online application. Then I was asked to complete an online interview consisting of questions that I had to answer into my laptop camera with a predetermined time limit. Then I had a 30 min phone interview with a recruiter and once I got past that I had a panel interview with two PTs. Overall the process was pretty long but I felt my interviews went well and I thought I connected with the PTs I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult patient or co-worker?   Answer Question