Providence Health & Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Providence Health & Services Interview Questions

Interviews at Providence Health & Services

2.8

RN New Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

On demand interview process was straight forward. There was a mix between typed interview questions as well as the ones where you’d to record yourself. They only allowed 45 seconds for thinking time but you had an unlimited amount of time to record your answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become an RN?   1 Answer

Nurse Resident Interview

Anonymous Employee in Superior, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Superior, WI) in June 2020.

Interview

Brief 30 min interview with talent consultant. They set up a second interview that included two managers and educational preceptor. An HR worker called me back the same day with a job offer to begin in August.

Interview Questions

• Why Providence? What made you interested in nursing? Name one time specifically that you weren't able to complete all the tasks for a patient and what did you do about it? Name one time specifically that a patient complained about the care they received and what did you do about it?   Answer Question

Sterile Processing Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

Quicker and easier than expected. Applied online and had an interview set up within a few hours. The online application was fairly easy and pulled most of my information for me from my resume.

Data Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in April 2020.

Interview

I had an hour phone interview with the team. They talked about Moda's mission and operations and asked me basic questions about my qualifications and some hypothetical situations. They also sent me a SQL test to be completed on my own time.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you made a mistake in an analytics project and what you did to address it   Answer Question

Certified Nursing Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services in April 2020.

Interview

There were about 6 to 7 questions total. A lot of behavioral/tell me a time when questions, so be sure to have specific examples ready. The questions were more difficult compared to other hospitals I have interviewed at for a CNA 2 position.

New Grad RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

Overall very friendly but be prepared for a large panel- about 10-15 people interviewing you! There was also a video interview that you need to do after submitting your application.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

Easy but took some time, definitely has a waiting process to it. But overall very easy. Nice people when I was interviewed, nothing bad to say at all about the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work here?   1 Answer

Compliance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaverton, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Beaverton, OR) in March 2020.

Interview

There was an online application, a video interview, an in person panel interview, then an interview with a Director. It took 4 weeks for them to contact me for an in person interview after submitting the application and video interview online.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you disagreed with a coworker and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Everett, WA) in March 2020.

Interview

Video interview was very challenging. Then I had a 3-person panel interview, then a small group interview. Although the process is nerve wracking, it was also professional. I felt I was treated well.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult work relationship. Why do you want to leave your current situation. What parts of the job description would you find the most challenging.   Answer Question

New Grad RN Interview

Interview

Received an invite for a video interview immediately after applying - got a call to an in person interview a few weeks later. I will be applying to all units at the same time.