Providence Health & Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.8

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Olympia, WA).

Interview

Too many steps in the interview process. First you have a phone interview and then to see if you meet the qualifications of the job. The basic job interview question. It was not hard at all.

RN, Bsn Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

The interview process is slow, you do not get any feedback, just an email saying thanks for your submission. It takes a LONG time just to get a position and the interview is really slow.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to handle a difficult family member and what did you do?   Answer Question

HR Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

One virtual interview. It was a little awkward because it is one sided and you are talking to yourself. The questions are timed so you only have so much time to respond.

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

Interviewed in front of panel of three. They asked a series of questions regarding my experience in the field and to draw specific examples for each. The interview ended in more of an open discussion where I had the opportunity to ask questions I might have.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in a position in this particular setting?   Answer Question

Clinical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

Had 4 interviews in order to meet the whole team. Was told I had it, then was given to someone else due to a provider having second thoughts about me being a new supervisor with multiple clinics.

Cls Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Applying for jobs on their website . HR call to screen first. Going to interview with panel of 4 managers. Asking more then 10 questions in about 1 hour . After that need to provide them 5 professional references . 2 must be from previous supervisors.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

Met with two managers and the director of finance. Ask me standard behavioral questions. They were all nice and helpful in helping me understand the scope of the position. They came off as a company that cared about seeing it's employees succeed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a disagreement with a.manager and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Remote, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Immediate repky to application requesting a video interview. Logged in and used exercises to prepare. Clear instruction and easy to use. Never heard back so this was actually a detriment to getting to present to an employer.

Interview Questions

• An example of creative problem solving.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Hiring process was pleasant. Phone screen, and then two in person interviews. I thought I did good, but there weren't two panel interviews and one was with the other recruiters already on the team.

Externship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services.

Interview

It was a quick interview with the department, after an initial video interview. Met with the department heads for a quick sit down, review of position, and then went over scheduling and any conflicts.