Providence Health & Services Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Providence Health & Services Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

the panel interview with conducted Director and manager, applicant is asked multiple questions, told about policies and department processes. explained the hiring process, and time frame. Director explained the benefits and pay scale.After the interview HR then called to set up drug screen and then new employee orientation. this was a very slow process. over all experience was long

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work at providence
      how many years experience as a CM
      do you know medicare guidelines
      are you willing to have multiple changes.   Answer Question
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

knowledge base of leadership seemed to be lacking

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and was scheduled the next day for an interview. I was interviewed by the Nurse Manager and the Nursing Supervisor. The went back and forth asking me questions. It was very low key and pretty friendly. The interview lasted about half an hour and I got an offer the same day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with something that someone was doing.   Answer Question

Online Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Replied to a posting from an online job board (I forgot which one), and submitted my resume, which included a portfolio of my work. A few weeks later, I was scheduled for an in person interview. I went to a hospital conference room and met with my (now) manager and her manager. There was another person who was going to be on the phone, but there were technical difficulties. The interview lasted about 40 minutes with a series of scenarios. Within a week I received a call that I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• What instructional design methodologies have you used? What learning deliverable did they produce?   1 Answer

Operational Excellence Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied through university job website. The first round is phone screening. It's very straight-forward interview. The manager is very nice and experienced. I was asked about my background and internship experiences. I was asked to go for an on-site one-on-one interview 2 days after the first round. The manager showed me around the office, the floors and walked me through several project that he was undertaking at that time. After the interview he told me that I got selected. The questions he asked were focusing on how much interest you had on continuous improvement.

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

resumes are screened by the HR department and acceptable candidates are sent onto the Manager and then the staff. The Staff decides who to interview. The interview is behavioral and points are awarded based on how you answer the question. Scoring is used to determine the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had conflict with a colleague, what happened, how did you resolve it and how did it turn out?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

First screening interview was through HR, followed by phone interview with the department manager. In 2-3 weeks a panel interview was set up with other managers, and an offer followed a few days later. I accepted the offer, and started the pre-employment process about a week later.. The entire process was smooth and unremarkable.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiating room, as the range was pre-established.