Providence Health & Services Interview Questions in Olympia, WA | Glassdoor

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Olympia, WA).

Interview

Too many steps in the interview process. First you have a phone interview and then to see if you meet the qualifications of the job. The basic job interview question. It was not hard at all.

Crisis Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Olympia, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

I submitted my qualifications, training and volunteerism for Thurston/Mason County Crisis Clinic on Providence Psychiatric Hospital job search engine. Was called for an interview same day. I thought the interview went great, but I was not called back.

Interview Questions

• What would I do in a triage situation with 5 patients   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Olympia, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

I ariived 15 min early, filled out a questionnaire. someone came and got me from the lobby i did my interview got a tour and was hired on 3 weeks later.

Nutrition Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Olympia, WA) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied for this job in July of 2015 and I didn't hear from them until October 2015. I had already forgotten that I had applied for the position. My interviewer was very enthusiastic and talkative. The interview the generic questions about "how you handled such and such situation". He also asked about my background, why I wanted to work there. It was overall a pleasant interview. The overall hiring process was long. After my interview, I had to submit to a background check and also do a drug test. Overall it took an entire month before my orientation date. So if you apply to this job and hope to start ASAP, good luck.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Olympia, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

My spouse and I were flown in from out of state after a 1-1 telephone interview with a recruiter and my one up. Interviewed over 2 days by senior management, middle management, medical staff and the very staff I would be supervising. Toured the area in anticipation of relocation and met with a real estate agent to check out housing. Stayed in a comfortable local hotel and assessed the overall community to make a sound decision. Dined in a top notch restaurant with key people I would be working with and my spouse accompanied me. Offered multiple contacts for f/u questions and I was very impressed with the overall experience which lead to a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Could I work in a faith based facility? Was I willing to stop consulting work to take a permanent position? Can I facilitate change?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olympia, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Olympia, WA) in January 2013.

Interview

Initially, phone interview with HR recruiter then scheduled in person inverview with 2 of the clinical managers at the time. Interview went well and was quickly called shortly after with job offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions revolving around experiences, role playing situations, how you handled difficulties in the workplace and patient difficulties   Answer Question