Providence Health & Services Interview Questions in Portland, OR | Glassdoor

Providence Health & Services Interview Questions in Portland, OR

Updated May 16, 2017

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was asked a set of 10 questions. They gave me 30 seconds to review the questions. Make sure you are in a quiet room. Its uncomfortable

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in April 2017.

Interview

First was a 30 min phone call then I had a face to face interview with two PTs that lasted about an hour and a half.

I first filled out the online application. Then I was asked to complete an online interview consisting of questions that I had to answer into my laptop camera with a predetermined time limit. Then I had a 30 min phone interview with a recruiter and once I got past that I had a panel interview with two PTs. Overall the process was pretty long but I felt my interviews went well and I thought I connected with the PTs I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a difficult patient or co-worker?   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in November 2015.

Interview

Screening interview by HR representative. Professional panel of other research associates and research nurses (approximately 6 people). Held in office conference room. Each person took turns asking prepared interview question. Interview lasted approximately 1 hour.

Interview Questions

• How proficient are you at prioritizing tasks? Give an example.   Answer Question

PATIENT RELATIONS Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online on the Providence website and got an email from Talent Acquisition within 2-3 weeks. After that email, I had a phone interview. I passed that phone interview and got an in-person interview at a clinic.

Interview Questions

• Compassion is kindness and empathy towards others. Tell me about a time when you showed compassion towards another.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when working with someone different from yourself presented challenges for you. How did you handle the situation and why did you take that approach?   Answer Question

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in February 2017.

Interview

They sent me a link for a video interview and it was uncomfortable. I did not have a webcam at home so had to do this interview in a public space. Also I feel that this process allows Providence to discriminate candidates without them ever knowing

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

there was an online video interview that had prerecorded questions. It was difficult because you didn't have much time to prepare. It was awkward. After that there was an in person interview. They asked many many questions. This interview was much more difficult than regular position interviews at providence.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based questions. Exp: Tell me about time where you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR).

Interview

It was a standard corporate process. Three part process that started with an email requesting an phone interview. Then a phone call was received to schedule an in-person panel interview. I had an interview with Management and then several weeks later I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• What projects have I led? My positon wasn't a project specific   1 Answer

Registrar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in May 2012.

Interview

Apply online and get contacted within a few weeks by the hiring manager if your application passes the HR screening process. Interview over the phone and then get invited to an onsite interview. Usually 2-3 people sit on the interview. They use the select interview process. Then contacted within a week or so for an offer. If accepted, HR does background check and you do a drug test. If all passes, you get invited to an orientation and start shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you faced a difficult situation at work. What happened and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

Interview

I had two separate interviews with different people each time. Initially, I was not selected but was told there might be a second position opening up in the same location in a few months. I was asked if I would still be interested. I told them I would be. And later, I received the call and was hired shortly after that.

Interview Questions

• My experiences with dealing with people face to face and especially those who may be difficult.   1 Answer

Cleaning Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Health & Services (Portland, OR) in August 2012.

Interview

The hiring process was very chill. I applied on the last week of June 2011, got a call two weeks later to schedule an interview. Went for the interview, and a day later got a call from HR asking if I would take the job.