Providence Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Providence Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2017

2.7

Driver/Courier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence Hospital in May 2017.

Interview

Called by hiring manager, then asked to set up meeting with Driving manager. Manager was late to meeting. Fortunately I brought additional resumes because there was a senior driver also interviewing. Interview went excellent and I was offered job shadow the following day. I was told it would be a 4 hour shadow, it was not. It was almost 6 hours which was fine but I needed to let my family know that I wasn't going to be home when expected. So I used my phone when we were driving to let them know that. Also the driver I rode with was taking caffeine pills all day and being kind of rude and condescending when I answered some of his questions about why I was applying for the position. Ultimately was not offered position based off of the feedback given by the driver I job shadowed with. That I was on my phone, which I explained why, and that he was concerned that I wasn't currently working and had applied to only a handful of places. I didn't know it was a negative to try to be choosy about where I would like to work.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Providence Hospital (Detroit, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

started with a 30 min phone interview by an HR recruiter, followed by another phone interview with the department I applied for. I was scheduled for an in person interview about 2 weeks later. After the interview I was asked to come for a 2nd interview where they gave me a case study to present. So my second interview was more of a presentation. Unfortunately I wasn't not offered the job

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Providence Hospital (Torrance, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online. waited a few weeks until i was contacted by a recruiter. fixed a schedule to interview with the hiring manager then had the interview with the hiring manager. I was very nervous but stayed confident and remembered to smile and stay away from umm's and answer as best as i could.

Interview Questions

• Typical scenario questions and about yourself, what you want to do with yourself, how you handle situations.   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Hospital (Spokane Valley, Spokane, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

Very Professional but very tough. I was interviewed by a team of 5. In retrospect, I did not prepare as well as I could. I did not know there sites available like Glassdoor. The phone interview was easy so I underestimated the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle five phone calls at a time on hold?   1 Answer

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence Hospital (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

The entire interview was very unprofessional. I felt as though I was being interrogated about my career choices. The focus should have been on my professional experience, and goals.

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview started as a friendly conversation, and then I was asked questions about my resume and my background. I was then asked why those things we discussed would make a good fit. The style was very laid back. The interview was one on one. After interviewing I heard back within a week with an offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Hospital.

Interview

Detailed, behavioral questionnaire, phone interview with Human Resources, personal interview with hiring manager, group interview with the team. Everyone was nice, specially the hiring manager. Team members were diverse - some were shy and some were outspoken. They took turns to ask prepared questions.

Interview Questions

• Nothing specific - just the skills/personality related.   Answer Question

Receptionist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Providence Hospital.

Interview

Got called within a week, questions were very standard a day straight forward. Interviewer was friendly and called me back after 3 days, went through some additional information and availability, then I got job offer.

Interview Questions

I got another job with better pay.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Providence Hospital (Everett, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

Application was online. Interview was arranged by a recruiter and conducted by two managers. Interview was less than 30 minutes. Hiring process has been delayed, perhaps due to holiday. Two of the four positions have been filled, the rest of us are still waiting to hear. If this is your first interview since graduation, and you really want a position here, I suggest getting some interviews for some jobs that you don't want as much so that you can get some practice in before the real deal.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult question: Tell me about a conflict with a colleague, how you handled it, and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Providence Hospital (Washington, DC) in March 2014.

Interview

As a MT I perform many duties such as, am and pm care, womb dressings with clean sterile field, one on one with difficult patients, electro cardio gram, vital sign; take blood.

Interview Questions

• Keep up with all computer work pertaining to the patient health with data entry. Stay aware of you patients condition and ware about at all times. Always let the charge nurse know of changing conditions.   1 Answer