Providence Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Providence

Digital Intelligence Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence (Seattle, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview process consisted of a phone screening by the hiring department lead. After the phone screen I was invited to fly to Seattle for several one on one interviews as well as a panel interview. The company arranged for my flight and an overnight stay. The interviews were scattered through the day and in between I met many of the key leaders and was able to shadow on of the individuals who was currently in the position I was interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you faced conflict at work.   Answer Question

Interview

Initial Telephone interview that lead to in office interview. Interviewed with every professional in office. The only intimidating interview was with principal who asked technical questions.

Interview Questions

• What would you change to disperse emissions out of a stack?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer letter sent. Negotiated hirer salary. Offer letter signed and sent back.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Providence (Tucson, AZ) in April 2011.

Interview

It was very stupid process over the phone and in person. i travel from one region to another for this interview but it did not go very well...framework, and provide strategic recommendations to advance the capability and maturity of this program. Avnet’s current state capabilities of its IT Security and Disaster Recovery function was evaluated based on standard maturity models (CMM, CMMI, COBIT) as well as Deloitte’s industry perspectives.

Interview Questions

• It was very stupid process over the phone and in person. i travel from one region to another   Answer Question