Prudential Actuarial Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Actuarial Intern Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Prudential in November 2012.

Interview

individual and group interview, question about strength and weaknesses, group discussion and some techical question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudential in November 2010.

Interview

First, I had a phone interview that consisted of basic questions like behaviorial questions and why I wanted to be an actuary. I was invited to a second interview a month later. The first night consisted of a presentation and a dinner. The next morning there were three interviews where each actuary asked behavioral questions from a paper and scribbled what you said on to the paper. This barely left time to ask questions and express your individual strengths. Be sure to prepare for 50 repetitive behavioral questions and try to differentiate yourself somehow. Everyone was very friendly though.

Interview Questions

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential in October 2010.

Interview

Actually it was a 2:1 interview. One person came out of the interview to have a casual conversation with you first. It was like a kind of personality check. Then I went into the interview room to talk a senior actuary. They were pretty nice and responsive.

Interview Questions