Prudential Actuary Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Actuary Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Actuarial Interview

Interview

Interview included mostly behavioral questions and some general technical questions. It was very conversational and was generally pretty easy. The interview was three rounds, each around half an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

I received a school interview. They came to the campus for the interview. It was pretty brief with mostly behavioral questions. They did have one technical question, but it was very basic. The whole staff was very friendly and made you feel comfortable.

Actuary Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

Half an hour interview with employees of actuary department and half an hour interview with HR. Mixed of competency and behavioural interview questions. They take a long time to reply follow-up email.

Interview Questions

• What aspects of your degree courses were of greatest interest to you?   Answer Question

Actuary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential in October 2011.

Interview

Great experience. The people are very friendly and supportive. They have a structured well thought out interview process. They spend some time discussing the company in detail during the second round. I highly recommend asking questions and being involved during the process. Fit is very important to them, so they want to see you engaged during the dinner, the interview and the 'get to know' the company portion of the interview.

Actuary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential in March 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 4 individual. All at VP level, no peers. Each person 45 minutes. The chat was quite casual. Only the hiring manager asked formal interview questions. Mostly behavior questions, not much technical questions. Asked things like, who was the best and the worst boss you ever had? Of all your positions, which one you like the best and which one you hate the most, why?

The whole interview process was about 3 hours. No 2nd round needed.

Did not get back a result until 5 weeks later. Turned out that I did not get an offer.