Prudential Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.3

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Summer Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

It was very straightforward. I went through round 1 of interviews. I applied online through my school's career website. I was invited a few days after the resume drop deadline to schedule an interview. I met with a recruiter for a 30 minute screening interview, which ended up lasting 45 minutes.The interviewer was really laid back. He primarily asked me to walk him through my resume and tell him why I was interested in Real Estate. I have been invited back for a second round of interviews at their Super Day in Atlanta. I had to complete a case study in advance that was emailed to me from one of their recruiters. It was not very hard if you have a general understanding how to do a pro forma income statement and calculate IRR on excel.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

First Round on Campus. Mix of behavioral and technical questions. If you are interviewing for Prudential capital group, make sure that you understand that's a group within Prudential investment management that does private debt placement.

Financial Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Meet with certain people discuss what the job is like and how they rate above other companies. They were nice people that just wanted to get you in so they could pull a cut of your commissions

Interview Questions

• what do you like about this job   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was ok no salary so not much to negotiate

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

On campus recruiting began in the fall with with a company presentation and networking event. Following the networking event, on campus interviews took place in January. Pru sent an associate to campus to conduct the interviews who seemed to really care about their position. Few technical questions, mostly fit questions.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions followed the typical, explain how $10 of depreciation flows through the 3 statements and walk me through a DCF model format.   Answer Question

Group Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Had one interview one-on-one then a group interview but the 5 people in the group all talked to the 5 Prudential sales people individually then we had a sales simulation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first round interview was all behavioral. There was two interviewers and myself. One of the interviewers performed a "stress test", in which he sat impatiently tapping his foot with a bored look on his face. The next day, I received an email to take a personality and logic assessment.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to do commercial real estate instead of residential?   1 Answer

Financial Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call from their internal recruiter, followed by a call from a manager and a personality test. There were three in person interviews. The first was a light intro interview with my manager. He gave me a project 200 to complete. The second interview was with two managers. We went over my project 200. The third interview was with the managing director.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing to negotiate. 100% commission.

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA) in November 2010.

Interview

The interviewing process took a couple weeks - 2 face to face interviews, the first of which included a skill set test. Not a very hard position to obtain, as long as you choose the "common sense" answers on the skills test. They really like enthusiasm, and appreciate those who are able to bring their own clients to the table. They only provide you with 20% of the leads and you're responsible for obtaining the rest. Commission only for the most part....

Interview Questions

• Are you apart of any social organizations?   1 Answer

I'd just graduated from college and all of my "leads" were friends who would've probably been to broke to pay for some life insurance....comission failure.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

2:1 interview, one director and one analyst. The director was disappointed I didn't know more about the firm, he thought it was the greatest place ever. I felt that both were a little arrogant and judging from the reviews of the company that seems to be a common management trait. They also mentioned that the program was three years and then you're out, not a permanent kind of gig or career. Only just interviewed so no discussion on offers yet but I doubt I would accept even if offered, I just didn't think I would fit in such a group.

Interviewers didn't seem to know how to interview, neither asked any questions besides directly asking me what was on my resume. Majority of the time was me asking them more about prudentials valuation and analysis practices.

Interview Questions

• Describe your roles and responsibilities for ****** line on your resume   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prudential (Atlanta, GA) in September 2010.

Interview

It was abnormal to get a call back a few days after applying online. I went in to the interview and was given a personality and IQ test before talking being interviewed. I did well on both and was scheduled to come back for an interview. At the first interview I was told to prepare for another interview by writing down a list of everyone I knew, who I could sell insurance to. The target was 200. They wanted you to rank the people by how wealthy they are. During this exercise I realized that the opportunity was not suited for me.