Prudential Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Dubuque, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Dubuque, IA) in November 2015.

Interview

There was a phone interview and two "In-Person" interviews. The process was quite similar to other companies in the financial services industry. There is also a personality test that must be taken prior to the initial phone interview. Everything was either handled over email or over the phone. Be aware that communication skills are taken into account through your skills in replying verbally and in written form. There may be many representatives that you must speak with in order to complete every step of the process.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you lead a team to success, whether at your previous workplace or in the classroom and how did you go about reaching that success?   Answer Question
  • Name a time when you had to help an irritated customer. What did you do and why?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Employee in Horsham, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Horsham, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Routine interview questions the ones that all of the companies use now. You can google all of the questions and answers and ace it easily. Its all available on like , ask.com and how-to.com and yahoo answers.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate caller?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

quick response time (less then 3 weeks between receipt of resume and interview invitation), good atmosphere, fair questions, 2 interviews in total (first with HR only, 2nd with head of department), both took about one hours each. first interview contained general questions about me and my personality, the second was more job specific.

found another position that was more promising & better paid

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Prudential (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone screen, face to face interview I with the department manager and supervisor and they asked about 10 behavioral questions and I had to give examples. Then they asked if I had questions.

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prudential (Shelton, CT) in May 2011.

Interview

Had a great interview. Met with a man and he took me upstairs and bascically asked me questions about my values.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked if I wanted the job. I said yes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dresher, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Dresher, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

The process started with an online application along with an employee referral. After a wait of about 2 weeks I was contacted for a breif phone interview and a few days later scheduled for a onsite interview. The interview was conducted by a manager and associate manager and I thought it went rather well. Unfortunately, I was not offered a position but was encouraged to apply for the next round of hiring.

Interview Questions

• After describing how managing the expectations of a demanding former employer had become an important part of that position, I was asked to cite some specific examples.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential in April 2010.

Interview

I applied for the positon online, then I was contacted by a recruiter. The recuiter asked me a few questions on the phone and gave a rather thorough description of the job, salary, although I did nto ask for the info. I just took a perosnality, skills, and cognitive thinking test. Just wondering if anyone has any tips incase I get a face to face interview. Also, does anyone know of ways to tell if you got the job based on the recruiters/ interviewers behaviors/actions/questions?