Prudential Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Director Interview Questions

2.8

Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

Two part process with hiring manager and HR. The hiring manager focused on the nuances of the position and did mainly a resume review. There was some behavioral questions. The HR interview was all behavioral based questions.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral based questions.....tell me about a time you did.....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

I applied on-line. Several months later a recruiter asked for some time to discuss the role. When the time came for the call the phone never rang. Called the recruiter: no answer. Emailed the recruiter, no response. After 2 days I sent a follow up email. The response: "Sorry for the confusion. I just learned we are moving forward with some other candidates we have in the mix.". No apology for not calling or not getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked beyond what's a good time to call.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an exploratory phone interview with the hiring manager. It took approximately 45 minutes. She was very friendly and I thought we had a good rapport. However following the interview I never heard back from HR. I later learned that she decided to hire someone with more relevant experience. Still a follow up email just letting me know that I was not selected would have been nice.

Interview Questions

• What should I know about you that is not listed in your resume?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ).

Interview

One phone interview with the hiring manager and then individual in-person interviews with him, his colleague and HR. It took about 2.5 hours. I thought the interviews went really well & felt that the position was a perfect fit, but I received no response from HR even after I contacted them twice for my status. It has been almost two months since my interview, but still no word or automatic rejection email from Pru.

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Long process. Came back five times.

Interview Questions

• What word best describes you.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Prudential (San Diego, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

Phone interview. Face to face and then competency test

Not enough pay