Prudential Financial Professional Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Financial Professional Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Interview

Scheduled a interview before even sending me the assessment; after the assessment was done then canceled the interview. Before even scheduling a interview should've said after completing the assessment if we believe you are a fit for the position we will then follow up to schedule a interview and not vice versa.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Bethesda, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Invited to an info session in their Bethesda, MD office. It was only 3 people and the Prudential employee basically explained the role and asked us if we had any questions. It was pretty informal and they called me a week later and asked me to come in for an interview?

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest worry about potentially having this job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was very informative of the role and the company itself. Check in at security, escorted through the building and about an hour long interview. The interview itself was pretty straight forward - describe the qualities that qualify you for the position, what are you looking for in a career etc. The recruiting manager was very knowledgeable of the position and was able to answer all of my questions (which is uncommon considering most recruiters have never actually worked the role they are interviewing for).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Prudential that differentiates them from competitors?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prudential (East Hanover, NJ) in June 2016.

Interview

It's a 3 stage process, i got called by a recruiter. First you go in they tell you about the position, second you fill out application and they go into details about requirements in that position, lastly you going take the aptitude test and they give you project 200 ti fill out and you wait for them to give you a call back which doesn't happen sometimes. They never tell you about a base salary what so ever. They initially tell you that you will be a Financial Advisor then later on they try to get you to do basic insurance sales.

Interview Questions

• Why did you consider taking that position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Boston, MA) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty laid back, interview process did take a long time and was a bit tedious at times. You will have to first take an IQ test to see if you are capable of doing everything the job requires.

Interview Questions

• Are you the type of person who needs a manager to motivate or self motivated?   Answer Question

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

Lengthy interview process (series of 3-4 interviews, some of which are over an hour long). Everyone was very nice and helpful. They answered any questions I had about the position. Very straightforward. Interview process also includes an online assessment to see if you are a good "fit" for the position (personality and behavioral questions).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Very standard first round interview. Started with introducing myself and walking through the resume. Manager introduced the company and requirement for the position.

Candidate would need to take a course to learn about the financial products before work commence. This would be a commission only position. Company will sponsor candidates to take the 6 series exam to become a certified financial adviser.

Interview Questions

• Please introduce yourself.

Why do you want to become a sales person?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

Very long 5 stage process, interviews lasted about a hour and a half to three hours every time. Extensive background check required as well as needing to have all of your licenses already completed before any compensation is available. Contract phase after the interviews and once you have you licenses that requires you to meet certain benchmark goals before you are brought on full-time by the company. Not too difficult of interviews and people were very personable and friendly, some of the best conversations I've ever had at an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential (San Jose, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied this job through internet and the HR called me at the next day to set up an interview (how efficient!). The interviewer was very nice and the questions were super easy.

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential.

Interview

Interview process pretty straight forward. Meeting with a recruiter during the first interview. Second interview was with the managing director of the office. First meeting was basically just to get to know each other. Second meeting with the managing director involved all training descriptions and compensation details. Both meetings were quite lengthy and took about an hour but overall a great experience. The people that interviewed me seemed very helpful and were more than willing to take the time to describe the position to me and answer all of my questions.