Prudential Fpa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Fpa Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

2.4

Fpa Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Prudential in December 2014.

Interview

Reached out to me via e-mail. Had one phone conversation and then three in person interviews. No technical questions, just conversations about what drives you as a person and your personality.

Interview Questions

• Nothing tough, makes you think about yourself deeper than you would think,   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Prudential

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Prudential (Cincinnati, OH) in December 2014.

Interview

Laid back, aligned my goals with theirs. Very supportive sales team and management. Opportunity to transition from a current job to their CDP (career development program) which is nice. I was able to transition seamlessly from my old job to the Financial Professional Associate position with all of my licenses and training already completed.

Interview Questions

• Very basic questions, nothing too difficult. They just wanted to find out if your work ethic and personality aligned with the sales position (FPA) they were hiring for.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (South Portland, ME) in March 2014.

Interview

Three interviews:

1. MFS - branch manager, to give an overview of the job
    2. Manager of Agency Training, to make sure you'll be able to handle the exams etc.
    3. MD - Agency Manager, to catch anything that may have been missed and make sure you're a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-4 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prudential (Charlottesville, VA) in May 2013.

Interview

Very up beat and positive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty honest and up front.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prudential (Paramus, NJ) in December 2012.

Interview

Good interview experience. Spoke with 2 recruiters on telephone and received detailed description of position. Met with recruiter and sales manager in office. Good environment, professional atmosphere. Position is sales position with lot of training. Difficult position - not sure if it is for me. I have interviewed with several companies in this area, and this office had the best interview process by far.