Prudential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.7

Financial Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Prudential (Fort Wayne, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Took about 30 minutes in total, the vast majority of which was the interviewer trying to sell me on the job. The only thing they really ask you to start out is to tell them a little about yourself. After that they try to sell you on the position (a sales position) and then ask if you're interested.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Prudential in January 2017.

Interview

2 back to back, behavior and case questions.
    behavior: leadership, teamwork, conflicts
    Case: how you entry an new market

People were quite experienced, so show your passion and knowledge about the industry

Commercial Loan Closer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and immediately received an assessment that took about 30 minutes to complete. The assessment questions were about your personal and professional preferences. Received an email from the recruiter to schedule an interview six weeks later. Interview consisted of three small 20 minutes interviews with different representatives. Style was relax more about getting to know you with a few questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize or organize yourself for daily work schedule? How do overcome a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Prudential in January 2017.

Interview

I applied for a one year contract to hire position. A couple of days later I received the email that I would expect a phone interview. I had a IT director and manager interviewing me on the phone at the same time. All the general interview question regarding my current role and responsibilities. I hang up the phone thinking I would be called for an in person interview. Three days later the job agent contacted me saying they have decided to choose two other candidates for in person interview. They did wrote a very long emails for feedback regarding what I did well and not. One thing they have mentioned is that I spoke too fast, and then my current company's strategy is very different from theirs (waterfall v.s. agile). Though I did not get the in person interview, it was helpful feedback and helped me to move forward in my career.

Summer Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First round all behavioral on campus. Invited to second round at office. Second round consisted of short interviews with everyone above analyst level. Included few technical questions mainly centered around accounting/hypothetical business ideas. Ended with one hour written test covering some basic accounting/finance.

CIO Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ).

Interview

You interview with five people from different desks. Questions were mostly behavioral but some questions were technical when talking about Brexit's impact on the financial markets and different quantitative methods when valuing a stock. Interview is not bad but beware of competition.

Android Developer Interview

Interview

My interview was horrible. There were 2 people . My interview supposed to happen on video chat but my interviewer don't know how to open video chat so they called on my phone number. Then the lady said can you tell me about your self once I started speaking she said " slowww please" ( I didn't understand her accent I think she doesn't understand English ) she just asked few questions related to my resume in 5 minutes and she cut the call . Guys they don't have any requirement they are just making fool. I would say don't go with this company

2017 Human Resources Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied through the my school's career website, received a phone interview a month later, then advanced to the final round a week or two later. Final round was at the HQ with three one-on-one interviews following a debrief session with a previous intern, one of the interviewers, an applicant, and my campus recruiter. Everyone was super happy to meet the applicants andet my expectations.

Advice, truly examine your reason for applying to Prudential and exhibit that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to teach one of your friends something new, and how did you go about it?   Answer Question

Financial Services Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prudential (Portland, OR).

Interview

It was great. All the employees were friendly and helpful and the manager that interviewed me was honest and straight forward. The position of FSP seemed to be one that could provide real value to clients and really help out business owners. So far what they do seems to be pretty cool. I've been really skeptical about most of the interviews I've been going to so we will see how it turns out.I hope that was 30 words... Geesh.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any prior knowledge regarding stocks and bonds   1 Answer

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (New York, NY).

Interview

Easy. They mainly focus on getting to you know you and your background. I interviewed with four different people, so be prepared to have various and different questions for each of them.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose prudential?   1 Answer