Prudential Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Prudential Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

Very friendly interviewer, one on one. Mainly interested in behavioral skills, goals, and why I wanted to work for Prudential. Interested in those who enjoy working with others. Want to make sure you are working in a field that you are passionate about and will succeed in.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Shelton, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Very smooth process, good communication and follow-up throughout. Took 3 weeks end to end. Everyone from the Prudential team was nice and professional. The entire experience was very positive.

Interview Questions

• What skills can you bring to the current role from your past experience?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Shelton, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

A super easy process, first a phone interview with a recruiter and then one superday that consisted of three thirty minute interviews. All interviews were predominently behavioral and pretty similar to one another. Interviews were mostly conversational with about a 10 minute window at the end for questions which i recommend you come prepared with. Process definitely moved quickly phone interview then superday a week later and heard back about a week after the superday. Overall very stress free process with really nice people.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you took a risk on a project and it didn't work out as well as you had planned.   Answer Question

Risk Management Summer Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Prudential (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online at college career website. The first round interview was conducted on campus. The interviewer was not seem well prepared. After 20 mins of questions, he just said"i do not know what to askkkk you..." The I have to ask him and tried to continue the conversation for the rest of the time. about 45 mins

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you did as research assistant   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the Prudential website and through my campus website. Got an interview request 2 weeks later asking to come in a few days. Standard 30 minute interview with 2 people from that department. No trick questions. Nice people

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prudential (Newark, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

It was Brief and quick. There were two people that interviewed me and then a recruiter was there to introduce me to them. After that I got an email stating if i got the internship or not.

Interview Questions

• What would your friends describe you as?   1 Answer

Actuarial Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Prudential (New York, NY).

Interview

applied online and university career website. on campus interview. the process took 1 week. The process was good, more behavior questions. However, I did not get the offer..... so sad.

Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Interview

I spent the morning in several one on one interviews with employees in the technology department. It was all behavioral questions such as a time you worked in a group, a challenge you experienced, how do you go about solving problems. It was all pretty standard stuff. Very laid-back experience. Now I'm just writing words trying to get to the word count. Am I there yet?

Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Taylor, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Prudential (Taylor, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

When you Go in you fill out an application for about 10minutes. Than you get an interview after waiting another 10-15minutes and than you sit down and go over some background questions about previous work history and than she offers you to come back for orientation which was the next day for me. She asks you what's close to you too

Interview Questions

• What is something special about yourself!?   1 Answer

Financial Professional Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Prudential (Bethesda, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

Invited to an info session in their Bethesda, MD office. It was only 3 people and the Prudential employee basically explained the role and asked us if we had any questions. It was pretty informal and they called me a week later and asked me to come in for an interview?

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest worry about potentially having this job?   Answer Question